BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 2, 2015 6:50 pm  #61

Re: Whatever happened to...?

And that train enthusiast, I liked him (can't remember his name)

Clueing for looks.

June 2, 2015 6:57 pm  #62

On this board? Howard Shilcott? 

Last edited by Harriet (June 2, 2015 7:01 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

June 13, 2015 7:47 am  #63

Whatever happened to nakahara, does anybody know? Of course I don't need details, just know if she's well.

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

June 13, 2015 7:57 am  #64

I am wondering the same. Hope she will be back soon. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 13, 2015 5:20 pm  #65

She's not always been well lately, but I don't know if that is the reason. I miss her, too.

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

June 20, 2015 12:20 pm  #66

Ended up in hospital for three long weeks with my awful gallbladder and undergone an operation, but I´m back now. 
Still sore and healing, but alive and kicking. 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 20, 2015 12:28 pm  #67

I was afraid it might be something like that - glad to have you back! 

Yesterday I started a new Caption Competition because we had no idea about your absence.
Hope that is ok with you. How shall we continue with yours?

June 20, 2015 12:30 pm  #68

nakahara, so good to have you back! 
Hope you are well enough again to fully participate again. Sorry to hear you had a rough time.

Last edited by mrshouse (June 20, 2015 12:31 pm)

"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

June 20, 2015 12:31 pm  #69

Harriet wrote:

I was afraid it might be something like that - glad to have you back!

Yesterday I started a new Caption Competition because we had no idea about your absence.
Hope that is ok with you. How shall we continue with yours?

I declare everybody who contributed a winner! 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 20, 2015 12:32 pm  #70

LOL, so I took the chance and went ahead, fine with me, thanks!   

June 20, 2015 12:33 pm  #71

Harriet wrote:

LOL, so I took the chance and went ahead, fine with me, thanks!

Of course, it´s fine. 

June 20, 2015 10:35 pm  #72

Aww, that sucks!   Hope all better!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

June 20, 2015 10:41 pm  #73

Ouch, no fun. Hope you feel better now!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

June 21, 2015 6:42 pm  #74

Thank you all for your good wishes. Thankfully, it´s a bit better everyday. 

June 21, 2015 7:42 pm  #75

Guess who's back?  it's been sooooo long since I've been on here but I hope to be on here more often again!

“Because I’m desperate, that’s why. Because Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one.”

June 21, 2015 7:45 pm  #76

Welcome back, Rebecca 

June 22, 2015 4:19 am  #77

Welcome back!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

June 22, 2015 11:07 am  #78

Welcome back! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 22, 2015 11:34 pm  #79

I miss our little French BiscuitBear.  She looked so adorable in her Sherlock Holmes hat and coat running around London with us that time we all got together.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

June 23, 2015 7:01 am  #80

True. And she made these incredibly gorgeous biscuits and cakes. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

Board footera