BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 26, 2012 10:33 pm  #181

Re: Cabin pressure

Yeah, and virtual yellow car's not really the same, is it? I mean, it's super easy to just lie about it

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

July 27, 2012 7:42 am  #182

Or go on to Joh Finnemore's blog Molly or YouTube and he has (oops I mean Arthur has) made a very instructive video. Lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 27, 2012 10:29 am  #183

Ha ha! That's a brilliant video!
Hopefully I'll now be able to play this without causing so much pain to others around me... Well, not physical pain anyway!

Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 

July 27, 2012 4:08 pm  #184

oh  fiddlesticks.   I'm  getting interested in CP  but I cannot understand the spoken words in the radio.  I'm deafer than a doorknob,  you see.  Why  don't they make this into a tv series?   Are there transcripts I can look at?   some youtube users  don't t have the videos due to copyright.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 27, 2012 4:54 pm  #185

Oh Kitty, it doesn't work with headphones and really loud either? 

But transcripts you can find here:
http://cabin-pressure.livejournal.com/10271.html?thread=127007

Some lovely people did all the work for us.... Helps me, too, as I'm not a native speaker.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 27, 2012 5:23 pm  #186

Thank you for posting the link to the transcripts 

Last edited by JaneCo (July 27, 2012 5:24 pm)

July 27, 2012 6:50 pm  #187

I think I got it from here somewhere, as a nice list for all episodes. But can't find it, so this must do. 

July 30, 2012 5:33 pm  #188

Greetings from Austria, guys! I finally infected my family, we're playing Yellow Car now on our trips 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 30, 2012 5:57 pm  #189

We played it yesterday, sitting outside in front of an ice cafe.
Well, I played and hubby looked irritated. 
Greetings back!

Last edited by Mattlocked (July 30, 2012 5:57 pm)

July 30, 2012 6:03 pm  #190

What's an ice cafe? Does it sell ice-cream?

July 30, 2012 6:35 pm  #191

Mattlocked wrote:

Oh Kitty, it doesn't work with headphones and really loud either? 

But transcripts you can find here:
http://cabin-pressure.livejournal.com/10271.html?thread=127007

Some lovely people did all the work for us.... Helps me, too, as I'm not a native speaker.

Kitty, I hope you can listen and follow along with the transcripts, so you can appreciate the delivery of the lines, too. Is that possible?

July 30, 2012 6:36 pm  #192

Molly Hooper wrote:

Or just iced coffee?

July 30, 2012 6:40 pm  #193

Molly Hooper wrote:

Ooops, false friend again?
Yes, here it's "Eis Cafe" - and sells only ice-cream and coffee and stuff. Ice-cream shop.  

July 30, 2012 7:52 pm  #194

My kids enjoyed an ice cream clown each at an Eiscafe many years ago. Ahh! The memories...

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 31, 2012 10:39 am  #195

I just started listening to CP, and holy shit I love it. Arthur is so adorable lol, so far I;m only up to episode six so I'll go and listen to some more tonight!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 31, 2012 11:05 am  #196

Try John Finnemore's  (a.k.a. Arthur Shappey)  blog too. Very funny, very clever. Lots of further stuff on Cabin Pressure and lots more besides.

www.johnfinnemore.blogspot.co.uk/

Last edited by Davina (July 31, 2012 11:06 am)

July 31, 2012 11:32 am  #197

AreYouTryingToDeduceMe wrote:

I just started listening to CP, and holy shit I love it. Arthur is so adorable lol, so far I;m only up to episode six so I'll go and listen to some more tonight!

Adorable and... brilliant!!
The best is yet to come, believe me...

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

July 31, 2012 11:47 am  #198

OMGGG thanks Davina for the link, I've just bookmarked it :D
Oh and Irene, I'm assuming from your signature that you are a fan of... Miss Marple? I have two of Agatha Christie's books

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 31, 2012 2:54 pm  #199

CP on my iPod - never before it was so easy to clean the kitchen!  I think I have to write a thank-you-letter sooner or later.... 

July 31, 2012 3:22 pm  #200

AreYouTryingToDeduceMe wrote:

OMGGG thanks Davina for the link, I've just bookmarked it :D
Oh and Irene, I'm assuming from your signature that you are a fan of... Miss Marple? I have two of Agatha Christie's books

I am a fan of Agatha Christie, yes. I had read all her novels by the age of fifteen and I love them. But my signature... well, by the third series of Cabin Pressure you'll now what my signature is about

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

Board footera