BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 3, 2015 7:09 am  #121

Re: JOHN HAS A NEW BLOG POST!!!.

Sorry, KP, I just did not know where to put it. I thought it might be the start of something. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 3, 2015 11:36 am  #122

Same here - I think my heart skipped a beat when I first saw the thread title here. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

June 3, 2015 12:29 pm  #123

Vhanja wrote:

Same here - I think my heart skipped a beat when I first saw the thread title here. 

Me too!  Guess we're all a little anxious for news. /huge understatement/ 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

June 3, 2015 1:21 pm  #124

Sorry again. 

Btw, it would be nice to have one thread for questions around John's blog or maybe two, one spoiler and one non-spoiler thread. Because the blog itself is a fascinating subject:

- how does it tie in with the show?
- why are there contradictions/inconsistencies compared to the show?
- would they use the blog to give additional information or is it just for fun?
- why does Mary in TEH read from an entry that does not exist on the website? 
- how do they in general handle the use of additional media input beyond the show itself?

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 3, 2015 6:16 pm  #125

I nearly had a heart attack, to be fair, but I don't mind in the slightest. Just hope it's more than just a coincidence that the videos have stopped working. Maybe they will all be replaced by "did you miss me" videos. That would be fairly cool, but it's also a little too soon for them to be doing that considering they haven't even started filming S4 yet and the special probably doesn't have anything to do with S4.

Susi, agreed it might be an idea to have more than one thread for spoilers and non spoilers. Some people might not want to know if the blog has been updated if they're trying to avoid any hints about upcoming episodes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera