BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 29, 2015 11:51 am  #1

Hamlet Tickets For Sale - Red Membership Tickets - Close to stage

Hi there, due to my pregnancy (expecting twins in August) i am no longer able to fly to London so see Hamlet. I have 6 tickets over 4 nights, they are all excellent tickets - 3rd, 4th and fifth rows smack bang in the middle - as they were purchased with a red membership.

I have a friend in England so i will have the tickets sent to her and she can send them to the buyers (or if you live in Manchester you can pick them up). 
The tickets are the exact price i purchased them for which you will see on the tickets when you recieve them.

The tickets are as follows;
1 Ticket; Thursday 20th August – Row E 7 ₤62.502 Tickets; Saturday 12th September - Row D 16 & 17 ₤95 each/₤190 for two1 Tickets; Thursday 1st October – Row E19 ₤85 each2 Ticket; Saturday 24th October Row - Row C 21 & 22 ₤62.50 each/ ₤125

Please message me if interested. 

Thanks a bunch everyone. I hope all of you lucky enough to go have an amazing time, i'm going to have to wait for a re-showing in a cincema sometime next year as life is about to become crazy for me. 

May 29, 2015 4:05 pm  #2

Re: Hamlet Tickets For Sale - Red Membership Tickets - Close to stage

YES

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera