BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 30, 2012 1:00 am  #1

Toes...

Was watching The Great Game again today, and even after seeing this episode 20+ times now, today was the first time I noticed the way he wiggles his toes in the arm of the couch as he stretches out full length on his back, just after he says the line "the wall had it coming". Made me giggle and gave me the warm fuzzies... 

********************************************************************************************************

"That's how you get your kicks, isn't it? You risk your life to prove you're clever.
Why would I do that?
Because you're an idiot."

"We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants."

Gwyn eich byd a dymanuf i chwi lawenydd bob amser.

July 30, 2012 1:04 am  #2

Re: Toes...

Yes, isn't it strange the things you notice. I seem to remember thinking that he fidgets with his toes, I can't think of exactly where, perhaps in SiB when he is wearing 'nowt but sheet'.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 30, 2012 1:25 am  #3

JaneCo wrote:

Yes, isn't it strange the things you notice. I seem to remember thinking that he fidgets with his toes, I can't think of exactly where, perhaps in SiB when he is wearing 'nowt but sheet'.

Hmmm... I'll have to check on that one, too; I think maybe now I will go back through all the episodes and see what other instances of toe wiggling I can find, though there probably won't be many... 

********************************************************************************************************

"That's how you get your kicks, isn't it? You risk your life to prove you're clever.
Why would I do that?

July 30, 2012 10:18 am  #4

Benedict does admit to being a twiddler of fingers etc. so this is part of himself in the role.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 30, 2012 5:31 pm  #5

Heavens, I leave you alone for two days and what happens? Which body parts are you going to discover next? Although, must have a look at the toes when I'm back. Still swooning over the hands  .

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 30, 2012 5:42 pm  #6

So, you've managed to get access to the internet at last?
I dare say that will make your holidays!
(Just kidding - enjoy the beautiful Austrian reality... )

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 30, 2012 6:39 pm  #7

I noticed that when I first saw it, but mainly because I am not particulary fond of feet or toes (except for babies' toes), not even Ben's.  I would not appreciate someone putting his bare feet where I was going to put my head. Now, don't all get mad at me for not loving Ben's toes.

July 30, 2012 6:57 pm  #8

SusiGo wrote:

Heavens, I leave you alone for two days and what happens? Which body parts are you going to discover next? Although, must have a look at the toes when I'm back. Still swooning over the hands  .

Sorry, couldn't help myself lol... and I only found the toes while actually looking for something else, but the toes made me forget what I was looking for... 

Why would I do that?

July 30, 2012 7:00 pm  #9

veecee wrote:

I noticed that when I first saw it, but mainly because I am not particulary fond of feet or toes (except for babies' toes), not even Ben's.  I would not appreciate someone putting his bare feet where I was going to put my head. Now, don't all get mad at me for not loving Ben's toes.

lol... not a problem veecee, not everyone is a foot (or toe) person 

Why would I do that?

Board footera