BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 25, 2015 6:09 pm  #261

Re: Sherlocked - The Official Sherlock Convention

Or Sherlstan...

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

April 25, 2015 6:10 pm  #262

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

So, what do we name that ship? 'Smarry'? 

How about we name it "nofreakingwayinhell"

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 25, 2015 6:16 pm  #263

I think up to now I like Smary best, tonnaree.

Now: I wanted to do this for a very long time....

TOPIC!
It seems there is an official gathering of Sherlock fans in London, there are photo sessions and podiums. Some of our users seem to be there and everybody seems to have a great time.
DISCUSS! 

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

April 25, 2015 7:13 pm  #264

Lots of interesting things  today! I wish we hear more from the fashion discussion and the technical ones, i find always such technical tid-bits fascinating, so i hope we will get to hear more. Benedict, Sue and Andrew gave all very interesting comments (till now i read very few about the others). All are smiling and seem genuinely happy to be there. Some pics with fans are really funny and the cosplay also.

But i won't chill about JW exhibit. It was one of the top things promised, so making something so unpar with the not-promised displays is very meh, especially when Martin is not there and they had to "supplement" his absence with something. This exhibit was for me the thing in which i was most interested, so yeah, i am more than dissapointed. I didn't expected it, i was sure that they won't reveal very important things to the plot, but this.... Not from such a professional team. If they coudn't be arsed to research basic info, they should have invited RAMC and do more justice to the thema. 

I was more positive about this con than most of people, i was not upset about the prices, even when i coudn't afford it, but when i am dissapointed, i am and i cannot put it under the carpet. I still find a lot positive about the con, but they did not justice to the second important character of the show (and the main reason i am interested in this show), so i am major gutted... 

April 25, 2015 9:29 pm  #265

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 25, 2015 9:39 pm  #266

New John or new Janine? 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 25, 2015 9:40 pm  #267

Sorry, very OT but I love how his shirt goes with the socks. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 25, 2015 9:48 pm  #268

ARE ANY OF YOU GOING TO BE THERE TOMORROW?
I'll be there all day, dressed as Army John.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 25, 2015 10:08 pm  #269

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

ARE ANY OF YOU GOING TO BE THERE TOMORROW?
I'll be there all day, dressed as Army John.

Pictures?  I'm begging here!

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

April 25, 2015 10:34 pm  #270

But of course!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 25, 2015 11:08 pm  #271

You're so good to us Boss.  

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

April 26, 2015 12:32 am  #272

Awww…   Wow… thanks so much for all the stuff I hadn't seen yet!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

April 26, 2015 1:30 am  #273

This is looking great!

As I see it, the secret scene hinted at seemed to be interpreted to be Johnlock-y by some fans. I don't think it is, but removing that from the picture I have NO IDEA what this scene between Ben and Martin could be!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 26, 2015 10:57 am  #274

April 26, 2015 11:04 am  #275

April 26, 2015 11:14 am  #276

Lol, they are awesome!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 26, 2015 11:16 am  #277

They are - I´m really envious of those that witnessed their banter live.... 

http://cantpronounce.tumblr.com/post/117413663280/question-what-was-your-first-impression-when-you

April 26, 2015 11:21 am  #278

This is great! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 26, 2015 11:40 am  #279

Some more fun from the con:

April 26, 2015 12:19 pm  #280

Haha, they crack me up! 

So happy for the fans who got to wittness all of this! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera