BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 14, 2015 11:34 am  #37441

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Vhanja wrote:

Oh, wow.

This man is just beautiful.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

April 15, 2015 12:12 pm  #37442

Nice suit, nice man!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 15, 2015 12:14 pm  #37443

He's looking a bit tired though, poor dear

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 15, 2015 12:35 pm  #37444

Well, being famous can be exhausting. I'm sure he's doing fine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

April 15, 2015 12:40 pm  #37445

A study in Ben´s facial expressions:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32304474

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 15, 2015 12:43 pm  #37446

I love his facial expressions... they are always so expressive!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 15, 2015 12:53 pm  #37447

He's too adorable! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 15, 2015 2:23 pm  #37448

I love this man!

(I hope that is what he said, and it's not just fanmade)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 15, 2015 2:26 pm  #37449

^HAHAHA! Nice one Ben!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 15, 2015 5:09 pm  #37450

ivywind wrote:

Bronte89 wrote:

Why is BC in China? Promoting cars? His hair is too short.

other than the car event , he will  host the Laureus World Sports Awards and today he watched F1 too
and seems there're some sorts of UK-China cutural exchange events balah balah too ....

Thanks.

"The name's Sherlock Holmes and the address is 221B Baker Street."

April 15, 2015 6:18 pm  #37451

Last edited by Ivy (April 15, 2015 6:21 pm)

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

April 15, 2015 7:38 pm  #37452

Aaawh, gosh I get such a rush of all good feelings when he speaks about his kid. He's going to be an awesome father! He's got step one right, actually wanting it. 

I am reminded a bit about the scene from TEH at the restaurant with the waiter... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 15, 2015 8:10 pm  #37453

Yes, I get a bit of a rush of excitment for him (and Sophie too) when he mentions his child. 

Related item that just came out today...  within the article it is mentioned that Sophie will be directing a production of Phaedra at the Happy Days Beckett Festival in Enniskillen in Northern Ireland which will run from 23 July to 2 August of this year.

"Notable for its atmospheric venues, including remote islands and underground caves, the festival will make use of the Necarne Equestrian Centre at the ruined Necarne Castle for a production of Benjamin Britten’s last vocal work, Phaedra. A short cantata for mezzo-soprano and chamber orchestra, it is being directed by Sophie Hunter, newly married to actor Benedict Cumberbatch.

Ms Hunter’s Happy Days commitment comes only two months after she is due to give birth to the couple’s first baby in late May. “I have a very good team,” she said at the launch."

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/theatre-dance/news/happy-days-beckett-festival-2015-samuel-beckett-play-all-that-fall-to-be-performed-in-the-dark-10179583.html

So I guess Ben and Sophie have a little over a month perhaps before their new arrival makes an appearance.

I'll bet he can't wait to get back home to London!

-Val 

"The only shipping I know is shipping containers."
                                           -Benedict Cumberbatch

April 15, 2015 8:29 pm  #37454

Busy parents, but I don't doubt that they can make it work! I can tell Ben is fully committed (unlike mine... which I guess is why I really enjoy seeing Ben like this)

anyways...

Last edited by This Is The Phantom Lady (April 15, 2015 8:35 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 15, 2015 8:43 pm  #37455

Oh, I always read summer. But when you look a her belly May make sense.

I agree, it is too sweet when he talks about their baby

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

April 16, 2015 6:52 am  #37456

Ivy wrote:

I´ve just melted! Such a sweet, lovely man....

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 16, 2015 6:53 am  #37457

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

^HAHAHA! Nice one Ben!

Good to see some new goof from him.

April 16, 2015 10:16 am  #37458

Benedict hosting sports award:

April 16, 2015 10:18 am  #37459

It looks like he had quite a fun in China:

April 16, 2015 1:00 pm  #37460

We interrupt this program for some Sherlock

Board footera