BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 12, 2015 9:30 am  #1

Mary shares a packet of Maltesers with Kitty Riley?!

I'm probably really slow, but I just saw a Maltesers ad on TV and did a double-double take. Was Mary friends with Kitty Riley before she met John?! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 12, 2015 9:31 am  #2

Re: Mary shares a packet of Maltesers with Kitty Riley?!

Finally got the videos to post properly!

Last edited by ukaunz (April 12, 2015 9:40 am)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 12, 2015 4:58 pm  #3

Mary and Kitty conspire to bring Sherlock down... I´m sure Moftiss would love this plot twist! 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 12, 2015 6:04 pm  #4

And who knows, perhaps it's true   
Lovely find, ukaunz! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 12, 2015 7:42 pm  #5

They are fun together...
apart from that, we should discuss it - the secret link between Mary and Kitty! Something to keep us going till series 4

"It is what it is."

April 12, 2015 8:27 pm  #6

Kitty hired both Mary Moran and Richard Brook to do her dirty job - because she is the real Moriarty, of course! 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 12, 2015 8:33 pm  #7

Brilliant! And being a journalist she was also connected to Magnussen. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 12, 2015 8:40 pm  #8

Wow, I never thought of Magnussen! Good point Susi, it was all her doing! 

April 12, 2015 8:42 pm  #9

And see, they even eat something that starts with M 

Last edited by Harriet (April 12, 2015 8:44 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

August 5, 2015 9:27 am  #10

Mary is feeling naughty today.

Last edited by ukaunz (August 5, 2015 9:29 am)

August 7, 2015 2:17 pm  #11

Oh, this is interesting, could indeed help us through the wait!
And...well, I'm sure Mark would enjoy this tremendously. Power over cast members?
"Steven, do you want a Malteser?"...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

August 7, 2015 9:33 pm  #12

I feel a bit bad now because I find those commercials funny. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

Board footera