BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 12, 2015 7:24 am  #1

Be Patient with me. Please.

Hello all. Like I said above, be paitent please. My feels are in so hurt right now I don't know if I should even carry on! *sigh*

Okay, here goes.
My name is Valerie! It's so nice to meet everyone. I am a die hard Sherlock fan. My fiance is actually quite annoyed with me about it because it seems like it is all I can ever talk about anymore. He just doesn't understand how much Sherlock has changed me. I used to like things. Doctor Who and other shows as such, but none have touched me as deeply as Sherlock. I love it. More than I should ^.^ 

I am a total Johnlock shipper and my views will not be swayed. I have an entire pinterest board dedicated to it! And I will continue until I am dead. I am trying to wait like a good little fangirl for the next series to come out but I kind of feel like I am dying. I watch the 3 that already out over and over and over again. I just can't stop. Not that I want to. I just want to give my feels a break. They are so broken that it hurts my heart. But I can't help it. 

Any who. I am 20 years old, in college with a major in IT, a mother, a fiancee, a friend, a nerd, an open book, a fangirl, an animal lover, a bisexual, an agnostic, a cartoon lover, and anime lover, a daughter, a sister (RIP I miss you), and a very strong headed person. So please feel free to ask me questions, argue with me, laugh at me, and be my friend. 

^.^ Hope to hear from you all soon!

Val

“You look sad when you think he can’t see you”-Molly

April 12, 2015 7:41 am  #2

Re: Be Patient with me. Please.

Hi Valerie, welcome 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 12, 2015 7:44 am  #3

Thank you. Delighted to be here. ^.^

April 12, 2015 7:46 am  #4

Hi, warm welcome, Val! Enjoy being here aboard! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 12, 2015 7:58 am  #5

Thanks so much ^.^

April 12, 2015 8:03 am  #6

Pinterest has been mentioned a couple of times here, but we have no thread yet where people can introduce and share theirs. Perhaps you'd like to start one in "Others"?

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 12, 2015 8:05 am  #7

Gladly! I'd be happy to.

April 12, 2015 8:31 am  #8

Warm welcome to you, Valerie, look around and have fun. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 12, 2015 9:50 am  #9

Hi, Val! Welcome to the forum Have fun!

-Lily

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

April 12, 2015 1:29 pm  #10

Hello. Have fun. 

"The name's Sherlock Holmes and the address is 221B Baker Street."

April 12, 2015 2:07 pm  #11

Honey have you come to the right place!

Welcome Val!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 12, 2015 4:49 pm  #12

Welcome, I hope you would enjoy yorself here to the fullest. 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 12, 2015 6:32 pm  #13

I am confident that I will love it here. Everyone has already been so very welcoming

April 13, 2015 4:26 am  #14

Belated welcome from me as well. Feel free to Johnlock all over the forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

April 13, 2015 6:52 am  #15

Welcome from me as well, I like your introduction very much. 
Enjoy yourself!

Last edited by mrshouse (April 13, 2015 6:53 am)

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

April 13, 2015 2:20 pm  #16

Welcome, let's explore

April 16, 2015 8:59 am  #17

Hello and welcome to the forum Val! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera