BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 5, 2015 7:10 pm  #37341

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

All of sudden, he decided he would marry me. Neat! 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 5, 2015 7:25 pm  #37342

Oh, my... 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 5, 2015 7:38 pm  #37343

nakahara wrote:

Benedict loves you:

Love you too, Ben. Where's this pic from?

"The name's Sherlock Holmes and the address is 221B Baker Street."

April 5, 2015 7:41 pm  #37344

I thinks it´s from "Letters Live" video. 

April 5, 2015 7:48 pm  #37345

nakahara wrote:

I thinks it´s from "Letters Live" video. 

Can I find the video on You Tube?

April 5, 2015 7:51 pm  #37346

People posted some nice links here:

http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=6221

April 5, 2015 8:03 pm  #37347

nakahara wrote:

People posted some nice links here:

http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=6221

Thanks. Post more pics of Sherlock please cos i've got a cold.

April 5, 2015 8:17 pm  #37348

Oh, that´s too bad. Get well soon:

Last edited by nakahara (April 5, 2015 8:22 pm)

April 5, 2015 8:21 pm  #37349

April 5, 2015 8:30 pm  #37350

nakahara wrote:

Oh, that´s too bad. Get well soon:

Thank you for the Sherlock pics.

April 5, 2015 9:06 pm  #37351

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 5, 2015 9:22 pm  #37352

Now this is my most favourite ever 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 5, 2015 10:02 pm  #37353

nakahara wrote:

This one is lovely.

April 6, 2015 2:20 am  #37354

nakahara wrote:

Oooh, so that´s a secret of Benedict´s lean body.
I wish I´ve had his power of self-denial....

His biggest secret to having a lean body is having chosen a tall, lean father. Just sayin'.

April 6, 2015 9:31 am  #37355

I still get breathless over how beautiful he is. 

Last edited by batchlock (April 6, 2015 9:32 am)

April 6, 2015 11:18 am  #37356

ancientsgate wrote:

nakahara wrote:

Oooh, so that´s a secret of Benedict´s lean body.
I wish I´ve had his power of self-denial....

His biggest secret to having a lean body is having chosen a tall, lean father. Just sayin'.

Let’s keep it at a combination of both. I have two lean parents, yet a month ago I was officially overweight, I have an easier time than some others loosing that weight again (already back to normal weight levels), but I still have to work for it. Same is true for most (healthy) people I know above te age of 25.

****************************************************************************************************************************************
We balance probabilities and choose the most likely. It is the scientific use of the imagination.    

April 6, 2015 1:19 pm  #37357

nakahara wrote:

Oh, my... 

Are they little skulls on his tie?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 6, 2015 3:39 pm  #37358

^Yes they are! and I love it!

Gosh they remind me of a lovely job interivew I had years back... I was so nervous and somehow seeing the hotel manager who conducted the interview wearing a tie almost like that calmed me... (I didn't get the job, but I was second in line and the manager was actually sorry I didn't get it)

Gosh you girls have been busy the last few days, I LOVED catching up... and now I can't catch my breath!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 6, 2015 10:03 pm  #37359

So adorable! 

April 6, 2015 10:15 pm  #37360

Love that guy. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

Board footera