BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 2, 2015 8:11 am  #37321

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Oh he does play his part well, doesn't he? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 2, 2015 8:18 am  #37322

Yes, all too well.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 2, 2015 8:41 am  #37323

How's this for cool? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 2, 2015 8:43 am  #37324

Strong man and a strong car... what´s not to love?

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 2, 2015 1:42 pm  #37325

Is it normal that my heart squeezes whenever I look at this man? And I don't mean in a heart-attack inducing way 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 2, 2015 3:11 pm  #37326

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

How's this for cool? 

As they say, butter wouldn't melt.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 2, 2015 3:12 pm  #37327

nakahara wrote:

Can´t take my eyes away from this lithe, dancer´s figure:

He's so.......................long.    I would feel like a Hobbit standing next to him.

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

April 2, 2015 6:14 pm  #37328

Hi guys! I need your help with a thing. I'm buying a new phone next week and I really want a phone case with a picture of Benedict as Sherlock with the text "not now John, I'm on a case" (I'm so funny I know), but idk what pic to choose. So I thought, where can I find beautiful pictures of Ben as Sherlock if not in the photo thread in this forum. So if you have a picture of Sherlock that is capable to work on a phone case with the text above, I would be so happy if you could post it! I need all the ideas and options I can get. And if this doesn't fit in this thread/if I need a seperate thread for this, just let me know and I'll create one

Last edited by batchlock (April 2, 2015 6:15 pm)

April 2, 2015 9:40 pm  #37329

That Mr. Hollywood A-Lister, right there.

April 4, 2015 9:52 pm  #37330

ancientsgate wrote:

That Mr. Hollywood A-Lister, right there.

Never seen this photo before. I like the way BC is standing.

"The name's Sherlock Holmes and the address is 221B Baker Street."

April 5, 2015 8:05 am  #37331

April 5, 2015 8:05 am  #37332

April 5, 2015 9:31 am  #37333

Benedict loves you:

April 5, 2015 2:13 pm  #37334

I love you too you beautiful man.   *thud*

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

April 5, 2015 3:48 pm  #37335

Wasn't really sure where to put this, since it's just as much about Martin as it is about Ben, but I found it really fun and adorable.

Last edited by Vhanja (April 5, 2015 6:33 pm)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 5, 2015 6:18 pm  #37336

Oooh, so that´s a secret of Benedict´s lean body.
I wish I´ve had his power of self-denial....

April 5, 2015 6:20 pm  #37337

For the love of curls:

April 5, 2015 6:34 pm  #37338

Some more love of curls - and of cute Ben:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 5, 2015 6:46 pm  #37339

And some more curls, because there can never be enough:

April 5, 2015 7:06 pm  #37340

*THUD*

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

Board footera