BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 21, 2015 6:23 pm  #4101

Re: The comprehensive Johnlock guide (Johnlockers only)

I.MISS.THIS!
Did you hear that, Mofftiss? *shaking fist towards heaven*

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

March 22, 2015 3:23 am  #4102

It's true, we haven't seen much of them happily enjoying each other's company and just having fun, for a long time now. Interesting that John is on the left in all three scenes (as noted in the tumblr hashtags below the images). I'm guessing I'm not the only one who thought of this: "John Watson, you keep me right."

Last edited by ukaunz (March 22, 2015 3:24 am)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 23, 2015 8:07 am  #4103

mrshouse wrote:

I.MISS.THIS!
Did you hear that, Mofftiss? *shaking fist towards heaven*

John isn't returning to Baker street as Sherlock's flatmate since he's with Mary now. BTW I've been discussing with a friend if this separation will last until Series 5.

Last edited by tykobrian (March 23, 2015 8:08 am)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Series arc of Sherlock | Clues to #johnlock being endgame | My fav Sherlock blog

March 23, 2015 8:14 am  #4104

As interesting as it is depressing, tykobrian. 
I fear that a lot of fans will leave if they keep Sherlock and John apart for at least another three episodes. I would not since I think that the meta is quite persuasive but others might think differently. 

Just a request - since this is not strictly Johnlock but worth discussing could you post it somewhere else as well: in the Mary thread for example or the one about series 4 in general? 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 23, 2015 8:44 am  #4105

SusiGo wrote:

As interesting as it is depressing, tykobrian. 
I fear that a lot of fans will leave if they keep Sherlock and John apart for at least another three episodes. I would not since I think that the meta is quite persuasive but others might think differently. 

Just a request - since this is not strictly Johnlock but worth discussing could you post it somewhere else as well: in the Mary thread for example or the one about series 4 in general? 

Haha fans won't leave because they won't ever imagine that Mofitson would do such a thing.  They'd already separated those two for one entire series. People'll think SURELY they won't do that again!! But to be honest it's obvious that they won't be together in Baker St. until Mary's in the picture and she sure won't disappear at the start of S4. For s4 all I can come up with is John occasionally joining Sherlock on his cases (like s3); Mary and John coming over to Baker St. (like s3); Sherlock going over to the Warstan residence; John staying in Baker St. while Mary visits her friends or something (sort of like canon) since she doesn’t have relatives to visit. Ha ha those two are going to be painfully separate again in s4 especially now that John and Mary has a baby coming. How Moffitson is going to play with this situation is one of the most anticipated things of Series 4 for me.

Last edited by tykobrian (March 23, 2015 8:45 am)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Series arc of Sherlock | Clues to #johnlock being endgame | My fav Sherlock blog

March 23, 2015 10:05 pm  #4106

This is interesting (apart from the questionable use of the word "pure"):

http://people-are-fond.tumblr.com/post/114439358822/the-character-of-mary-morstan-was-removed-from-the

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 23, 2015 10:27 pm  #4107

Doesn't surprise me in the least that Jeremy Brett knows, that at it's heart, the Holmes/Watson relationship is a love story - pure and simple. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

March 23, 2015 10:29 pm  #4108

Yes, indeed.

March 23, 2015 10:39 pm  #4109

March 24, 2015 5:24 am  #4110

Right!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

March 24, 2015 1:18 pm  #4111

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 24, 2015 1:22 pm  #4112

Fine. I did not need my heart anyway. 

March 24, 2015 11:59 pm  #4113

*sniffle* 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

March 25, 2015 5:30 am  #4114

Sigh.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 25, 2015 6:41 pm  #4115

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 25, 2015 7:14 pm  #4116

March 27, 2015 8:43 am  #4117

March 27, 2015 9:41 am  #4118

Haha *snort* 

-Could you whisper...?
-NOT REALLY!!

March 27, 2015 10:03 am  #4119

March 27, 2015 1:15 pm  #4120

No further questions.

Board footera