BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 17, 2015 6:06 pm  #4761

Re: Sherlock alphabet game

Why is there a child feud between Sherlock and Mycroft ?

Adoration - too embarrassing to admit, so it's savely hidden within snarky remarks (on both sides)
Beach Boys Record - Mycroft's, pinched by Sherlock for "'sperment"
Cake- Sherlock thinks Mycroft eats too much of it.
Dickheads, both of them

Everything changed after Redbeard.

---------------------------------------
"This isn't funny Dean, the voice says I'm almost out of minutes!" -Castiel
"I lost my shoe..." -Sam

March 17, 2015 6:42 pm  #4762

Glad you lot like the idea

[b]Why is there a child feud between Sherlock and Mycroft ?

Adoration - too embarrassing to admit, so it's savely hidden within snarky remarks (on both sides)
Dickheads, both of them
Everything changed after Redbeard.[/b]
Faddiness on food -Sherlock being a picky eater couldn't get on well with Mycroft-the-Food-Monster

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

March 17, 2015 6:47 pm  #4763

Glad you lot like the idea

[b]Why is there a child feud between Sherlock and Mycroft ?

Dickheads, both of them
Faddiness on food -Sherlock being a picky eater couldn't get on well with Mycroft-the-Food-Monster
Grapes. No clue why.

"I lost my shoe..." -Sam

March 17, 2015 6:53 pm  #4764

Dickheads, both of them
Grapes. No clue why.

Histrionics. On both parts. They do love to be dramatic.

"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

March 17, 2015 6:56 pm  #4765

Dickheads, both of them
Grapes. No clue why.

Indian cuisine allergy (Sherlock could not stop laughing about Mycroft's itchy rash)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 17, 2015 6:57 pm  #4766

(and I can't stop laughing at the idea Mycroft having a food allergy )

March 17, 2015 7:32 pm  #4767

Dickheads, both of them
Grapes. No clue why.
Indian cuisine allergy (Sherlock could not stop laughing about Mycroft's itchy rash)Jokes. Sherlock never gets them.

"I lost my shoe..." -Sam

March 17, 2015 9:08 pm  #4768

Dickheads, both of them
Grapes. No clue why.
Indian cuisine allergy (Sherlock could not stop laughing about Mycroft's itchy rash)
Jokes. Sherlock never gets them.

Klingon. Sherlock acted like a Klingon whenever Mycroft tried to study the Klingon grammar.

Last edited by Harriet (March 18, 2015 1:12 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 22, 2015 1:30 pm  #4769

Dickheads, both of them
Grapes. No clue why.
Klingon. Sherlock acted like a Klingon whenever Mycroft tried to study the Klingon grammar. 

Lineage. It's not really their fault, their family tree is full with fighting brothers.

Last edited by Schmiezi (March 22, 2015 1:30 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

March 22, 2015 2:43 pm  #4770

Why is there a child feud between Sherlock and Mycroft ?[/b]

Dickheads, both of them
Grapes. No clue why.
Lineage. It's not really their fault, their family tree is full with fighting brothers.

Mummy loves me best! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

March 22, 2015 8:00 pm  #4771

Dickheads, both of them
Grapes. No clue why.
Mummy loves me best! 

"Nonsense", Mycroft kept saying to Sherlock's every sentence, every deduction, making him feel unworthy. Subsequent grudge held against him ever since.

Last edited by Lilythiell (March 22, 2015 8:02 pm)

March 24, 2015 5:31 am  #4772

Dickheads, both of them
Grapes. No clue why.
Mummy loves me best! 
"Nonsense", Mycroft kept saying to Sherlock's every sentence, every deduction, making him feel unworthy. Subsequent grudge held against him ever since.

Origami. Mycroft always made fun of Sherlock folding swans and opera houses and stuff.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 26, 2015 11:29 pm  #4773

Poison. As a prank, Sherlock had presented Mycroft with a "poisoned" cake (a sugar-free one, that is) and Mycroft has always resented him for that.

March 27, 2015 5:21 am  #4774

Dickheads, both of them
Grapes. No clue why.
Mummy loves me best! 
Origami. Mycroft always made fun of Sherlock folding swans and opera houses and stuff.
Poison. As a prank, Sherlock had presented Mycroft with a "poisoned" cake (a sugar-free one, that is) and Mycroft has always resented him for that.

Quavers. Sherlock has deleted everything else about that incident but he remembers that it was about quavers.

April 3, 2015 2:39 pm  #4775

Dickheads, both of them
Grapes. No clue why.
Mummy loves me best! 
Quavers. Sherlock has deleted everything else about that incident but he remembers that it was about quavers.

Radiation experiment gone wrong in Mycroft's wardrobe.

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

April 3, 2015 5:17 pm  #4776

Dickheads, both of them
Grapes. No clue why.
Mummy loves me best! 

SNAKES!  Why did it have to be snakes?  Mycroft's retaliation for the radiation.

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

April 3, 2015 5:41 pm  #4777

Wouldn't it be Spiders? 

Oh, well:

Dickheads, both of them
Grapes. No clue why.
Mummy loves me best!
SNAKES!  Why did it have to be snakes?  Mycroft's retaliation for the radiation.

Thpiders. Sherlock's retaliation for the Snakes.

Last edited by Harriet (April 3, 2015 5:42 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 3, 2015 5:46 pm  #4778

*giggle*

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

April 3, 2015 9:15 pm  #4779

*joins in the giggling*

April 7, 2015 12:56 pm  #4780

Dickheads, both of them
Grapes. No clue why.
Mummy loves me best!
SNAKES! Why did it have to be snakes? Mycroft's retaliation for the radiation.
Thpiders. Sherlock's retaliation for the Snakes.

Unendintg taunting by Mycroft.  "I'm the smart one Sherlock."

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

Board footera