BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 15, 2014 6:40 pm  #81

Re: Little Favour (as many spoilers as needed)

But since it's a UK streaming site, do you have to be over there?  Wasn't sure if the current little video treat they got to show us was a one time thing to get to share with everyone (and promote the site).

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

August 15, 2014 6:59 pm  #82

No, you don't. I am in Germany and can watch all the contents. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 21, 2015 9:49 pm  #83

Ok, so just seen this short now. And wow. As the story went on and Wallace was captured and threatened, I imagined a few ways the story could pan out. 

I did NOT imagine what happened, though. No part of me was even close to guessing this, and I love when I am taken by surprise and unable to anticipate what will happen!

Very intriguing little short story, well played and raises quite a few interesting questions. 

Also, it might be wrong of me, but... BAMF and bloodied Ben was incredibly hot!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

February 22, 2015 2:21 am  #84

Wasn't it, though?  One of my favorite intense shorts.

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

March 11, 2015 8:41 am  #85

SolarSystem wrote:

Oh, look at that...! Making of Little Favour... with a very athletic and BAMF!Benedict. And... sweatpants.

http://amygloriouspond.tumblr.com/post/72751638454/benedict-in-sweatpants

That post seems to have been deleted, but I managed to find it elsewhere

http://lovebenedictcumberbatch.tumblr.com/post/72772911706

I watched Little Favour today. I think I'm going to have to watch it again. I wasn't able to hear much of the "voices" and the copy I watched doesn't have subtitles. I felt like I'd missed something major in the plot, but after reading through the previous posts I see that I'm not the only one with questions. I'd definitely check it out it if they made it into a feature film, just to find out more of the background story. This is not really the sort of thing I usually watch, or enjoy when I do; my husband loves violent movies but I've gone right off watching them since I had kids. I can appreciate there is a lot more going on than just the violence though, and Benedict is mesmerising and very sexy in it. He must have been thrilled to make something in this genre, it's quite different to his other work (well, what I have seen him in so far, anyway).

Last edited by ukaunz (March 11, 2015 9:08 am)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 11, 2015 12:31 pm  #86

ukaunz wrote:

SolarSystem wrote:

Oh, look at that...! Making of Little Favour... with a very athletic and BAMF!Benedict. And... sweatpants.

http://amygloriouspond.tumblr.com/post/72751638454/benedict-in-sweatpants

That post seems to have been deleted, but I managed to find it elsewhere

http://lovebenedictcumberbatch.tumblr.com/post/72772911706

.....and for those keeping score, yes those are the very same track pants Ben wore while playing Smaug. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

Board footera