BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 9, 2015 3:19 pm  #1

Benedict's SunnyMarch production company

We know that Benedict set up this production company together with his friends Adam Ackland and Adam Selves. Their first project was "Little Favour". Now there is another one. So I thought this deserves a thread of its own: 

http://www.thebookseller.com/news/canongate-creates-letters-live-company

Last edited by SusiGo (March 9, 2015 8:08 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 9, 2015 3:29 pm  #2

Re: Benedict's SunnyMarch production company

That's really interesting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

March 9, 2015 3:32 pm  #3

Re: Benedict's SunnyMarch production company

Very exciting to see these two join forces.  I adore the concept behind "Letters."   I gave the book to my BFF for Christmas last year.  She and I have been long distance friends most of our lives and one of my most treasured things is a box of letters dating all the way back to when we were teenagers.

I would love to see Letters Live events here in the states.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

Board footera