BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 26, 2012 9:21 pm  #21

Re: My introduction

tobeornot221b wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

Yes, we are a Sherlockian stronghold 

But I keep on wondering since quite some time why I've never seen any of them in real life.

My words.... 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 26, 2012 9:22 pm  #22

I tried it more than once. Without success. Just people saying "What on earth is it about this show?" 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 26, 2012 9:29 pm  #23

Well, they have another chance tomorrow night... 

July 26, 2012 9:29 pm  #24

Maybe we should being admired in a zoo like a type of exotic animal?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 26, 2012 9:34 pm  #25

SusiGo wrote:

I tried it more than once. Without success. Just people saying "What on earth is it about this show?" 

You are marking the sherlocked minority in our city. The 'I'm Sherlocked'-T-shirt is the one you were wearing really often in the last weeks

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's mostly subtext.

July 26, 2012 9:37 pm  #26

LenaGriffey wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

You are marking the sherlocked minority in our city. The 'I'm Sherlocked'-T-shirt is the one you were wearing really often in the last weeks

Thank god it's warm and sunny to dry the laundry - so she can at least WASH it from time to time... 

July 26, 2012 9:37 pm  #27

I'm glad there are other people mad enough to buy I am Sherlocked Shirts :D

Last edited by Plueschkissen (July 26, 2012 9:37 pm)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Tumblr (:
Own Sherlock Fan Forum

-

July 27, 2012 1:49 am  #28

welcome lena!!   So  nice of you to follow your mum here.   What is NRW?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 27, 2012 5:40 am  #29

LenaGriffey wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

Yes, and when this one was in the laundry I wore the pink one with the Sherlock quotes 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 27, 2012 7:15 am  #30

Nord (North) Rhine Westphalia Skitty. It is like one of the states in the USA (a bit).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 27, 2012 11:18 am  #31

Hey welcome LenaG!  You're mother is a wild child on this Forum.  Hope you won't be shocked at some of the things she says .

My daughter knows I like Sherlock but she has no idea of the depth of the obsession. Ha,ha. If she did she would just roll her eyes and consider me even more insane than she ever suspected. 

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

July 27, 2012 11:22 am  #32

I am in the same club as you KP. Although it was my daughter who first introduced me to the glory that is Sherlock.

Last edited by Davina (July 27, 2012 11:22 am)

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 27, 2012 1:05 pm  #33

KeepersPrice wrote:

Hey welcome LenaG!  You're mother is a wild child on this Forum.  Hope you won't be shocked at some of the things she says .

My daughter knows I like Sherlock but she has no idea of the depth of the obsession. Ha,ha. If she did she would just roll her eyes and consider me even more insane than she ever suspected. 

KP, are you going to expose my in front of my daughter? I was hoping she wouldn't read all my posts but now you've made her curious, I suppose 

July 27, 2012 3:10 pm  #34

Hi Lena, welcome to the madness!

We have a couple of other kiddiwinks here so you aren't alone. Your mum and I have great fun posting pictures and discussing our Kindles 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

July 27, 2012 7:28 pm  #35

Oh, no I don't really think that I'm curious ... maybe I don't want to know, what my Mum writes here

Mama? I won't stalk you

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's mostly subtext.

July 27, 2012 8:58 pm  #36

Thank you so much, Lena, so I can go on posting wild things  .

Last edited by SusiGo (July 27, 2012 8:58 pm)

July 27, 2012 11:13 pm  #37

So, do you and mom ever go out together in yourSherlock t-shirts?

July 27, 2012 11:46 pm  #38

July 27, 2012 11:47 pm  #39

Mattlocked wrote:

Strange, then why is all I can contribute to Sherlock Holmes "Encountering Sherlockians Randomly" a big, white blank sheet of paper!? 
Come on, get out of your houses and meet me down on Baker Street! (Bäckerstrasse  )

I put a list of my encounters there! I want to hear about others'.

August 1, 2012 9:13 pm  #40

Ahh, welcome Lena! This is turning into such a family forum. I like it.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera