BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 19, 2015 1:14 pm  #1901

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

Just a silly fluff, but it made me smile:

I know real well where Phoebe and Rachel are coming from...

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 19, 2015 1:19 pm  #1902

Oh, that is brilliant! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

February 21, 2015 9:12 pm  #1903

Why Sherlock left so early:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 21, 2015 9:22 pm  #1904

Ehm, right! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 21, 2015 10:28 pm  #1905

The missing material that was filmed and then cut off:

February 21, 2015 11:16 pm  #1906

SusiGo wrote:

Would you please delete this, nakahara? Spoiler tag or not, this is a board open to people from 13 years. Thank you.

OK, done. 
Was really too bold.

February 21, 2015 11:18 pm  #1907

Thank you.

Last edited by SusiGo (February 21, 2015 11:18 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 22, 2015 2:29 am  #1908

nakahara wrote:

I lol'd.    Disapproving Sherlock is disapproving!  So is Benedict! 

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

February 22, 2015 10:45 am  #1909

nakahara wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

Would you please delete this, nakahara? Spoiler tag or not, this is a board open to people from 13 years. Thank you.

OK, done. 
Was really too bold.

Right. Now you guys made me really curious. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

February 23, 2015 3:03 pm  #1910

Russell wrote:

nakahara wrote:

I lol'd. Disapproving Sherlock is disapproving! So is Benedict!

Poor Benedict!

February 23, 2015 3:03 pm  #1911

Just a little deduction from Sherlock:

February 23, 2015 3:07 pm  #1912

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

February 25, 2015 8:28 am  #1913

Hihihi, priceless!

February 25, 2015 8:34 am  #1914

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 25, 2015 8:55 am  #1915

Good one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

February 25, 2015 8:59 am  #1916

Right, what's the point, Sherlock? 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 25, 2015 1:13 pm  #1917

nakahara wrote:

Hihihi, priceless!

I completely agree, Sherlock

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

February 25, 2015 3:58 pm  #1918

February 25, 2015 5:16 pm  #1919

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

February 26, 2015 7:27 pm  #1920

Awwww…  Christopher!      I know it's not quite related, but I love how fans often appropriate perfect pics for tumblr replies and such….

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

Board footera