BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 26, 2012 4:30 pm  #1

Suddenly, I'm Mr Sex.

Hello (:
My name is Plüsch or Alex, I'm from Germany and I'm 15 years old.
I am absolutely obsessed with Sherlock, but I have loved Arthur Conan Doyles stories before, as well.
I proudly ship Johnlock, MorMor and Mystrade and I am pretty much like John, as my whole life seems to revolve around Sherlock and everything I do is to blog about him (My Tumblr can be found here: http://theskulliswatching.tumblr.com/ )
I run a Sherlock Fan Forum myself (http://bbcsherlock.forumieren.com/), but it is preeeetty inactiv at the moment. You may take a look if you want

Besides Sherlock, I absolutely adore Supernatural and House MD and I am going to watch Queer as Folk with a friend in about a week, which I am already absolutely excited about.
In 'real life' (what is that even?) I visit 11th grade at school and my absolute favourite subjects are English and Chemistry.

More questions? Feel free to ask x

Last edited by Plueschkissen (July 26, 2012 4:31 pm)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Tumblr (:
Own Sherlock Fan Forum

-

July 26, 2012 4:33 pm  #2

Re: Suddenly, I'm Mr Sex.

Hi, Plueschkissen (nice name, BTW, is it the Union Jack pillow?), welcome to the Forum. There are quite a lot of Germans over here 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 26, 2012 4:36 pm  #3

Ah, no, not referring to the pillow at all :D
This is just the username I chose when I was like eleven and started signing up on pages on the internet and I have used it almost everywhere since then...
Oh, there are? Great to hear that, sometime I feel like my english really sucks and I just have to be around german people, then 8D

Hehe, ja. Hab dann grade auch mal bemerkt, dass du selbst aus Deutschland bist... *facepalm* Hallo :'D

Last edited by Plueschkissen (July 26, 2012 4:37 pm)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Tumblr (:
Own Sherlock Fan Forum

-

July 26, 2012 4:38 pm  #4

Yeah there are tons of German folk on here!

Anyway, nice to meet you and i hope you enjoy joining in some of the discussions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 26, 2012 5:00 pm  #5

Hi, German Plüschkissen,
so nice that you've found our plushy forum.
You're in the right place.
Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 26, 2012 5:37 pm  #6

Hello from Germany to Germany.
God, I would have been sooo proud if I could have managed two understandable sentences in English when I was 15............

Welcome and have fun here!

Edit: With one short look to your forum I already noticed Cabin-Pressure fans there! Isn't it lovely!

Last edited by Mattlocked (July 26, 2012 5:39 pm)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 26, 2012 5:40 pm  #7

Ow, my english is so awful sometimes :/

Yes, there are a lot of Cabin Pressure Fans over there, I got to admit, I have never listened to it... I'm not even sure whether you are able to if you don't live in the UK...

My Tumblr (:
Own Sherlock Fan Forum

-

July 26, 2012 6:23 pm  #8

Willkommen plushy cushy lol. I hope you have great fun here on the plush (ooo) forum.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 26, 2012 6:27 pm  #9

You can get CP on Youtube or legally buy it from iTunes 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 26, 2012 8:03 pm  #10

Oh, okay

My Tumblr (:
Own Sherlock Fan Forum

-

July 26, 2012 8:07 pm  #11

Welcome, Plueschkissen! Does it really mean plush cushion? Is it like John's Union Jack pillow?

July 26, 2012 8:19 pm  #12

It does, but as said above, I was not intending to refer to John's pillow :D

My Tumblr (:
Own Sherlock Fan Forum

-

July 26, 2012 8:54 pm  #13

Hi fellow German! Welcome to the forum.

Are you in 11th grade now or after the holidays?

July 26, 2012 8:57 pm  #14

After the holidays ;)
But since they end in about 2 weeks I thought I could as well pretend to already be in 11th grade :D

My Tumblr (:
Own Sherlock Fan Forum

-

July 26, 2012 11:10 pm  #15

Oh, okay I see...
Then we're not in the same grade.. I'm going to be in 12th grade after the holidays. ;)

July 27, 2012 1:33 am  #16

Welcome.
So I take it from the title, you're a guy?

Yes, as said earlier if you go to YouTube you will find all Cabin Pressure eps on there. You really should take the time to check it out.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

July 27, 2012 1:42 am  #17

Hi Pleusch,
Welcome to the forum.  I love your John picture. Sherlock is lovely to look at but I totally adore John in all his adorableness .  Your picture captures him perfectly.

We're glad to have you with us!

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

July 27, 2012 1:48 am  #18

I welcome you to here too, alex!!  or pluesy   if I might call you that?   I'm  the local kitty.   have fun posting!!  the more you post,  the more names you'll see under your username.   I  used to be WRONG,  but now  I'm  Mycroft's contact.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 29, 2012 1:29 pm  #19

Welcome to the forum, Pluesch!
I'm also a big fan of House, still having trouble dealing with it being over.
P.S. Love your tumblr name. The Skull is watching.

Last edited by The Skull (July 29, 2012 1:29 pm)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sherlock: "It's this or Cluedo."
John: "Ah, no. We are never playing that again."
Sherlock: "Why not?"
John: "Because it's not actually possible for the victim to have done it, Sherlock!"

July 31, 2012 7:07 am  #20

Greetings to you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is the foil of a detective a thief or a magician?

My Theory on the Fall: http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=21539#p21539

Board footera