BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 23, 2015 11:39 am  #36841

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Is it Jimmy Fallon? *flips through her mind palace section titled 'Benedict Cumberbatch interviews'*

Last edited by This Is The Phantom Lady (February 23, 2015 11:40 am)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 23, 2015 11:41 am  #36842

Yes, it can well be Jimmy Fallon, IMHO.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 23, 2015 11:45 am  #36843

I know Fallon has buildings in the background, and Ben did wear that tie for the interview... but then again it seems to be a favourite of his. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 23, 2015 11:45 am  #36844

Cute man:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 23, 2015 11:47 am  #36845

I can just see on him how thrilled he is to be able to share it with Sophie. It's so heartwarming! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

February 23, 2015 1:11 pm  #36846

I love this photo, let's just pretend for a moment he got the Oscar

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

February 23, 2015 1:15 pm  #36847

It´s a moment from the future!

February 23, 2015 1:57 pm  #36848

Getting a wee bit tipsy there, Ben?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

February 23, 2015 2:13 pm  #36849

Lovely pics!

February 23, 2015 2:48 pm  #36850

Beautiful couple

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

February 23, 2015 3:00 pm  #36851

Something from the past but equally lovely:

February 23, 2015 3:34 pm  #36852

Hmmm....

February 23, 2015 3:35 pm  #36853

Ben with his palm stretched over baby bump:

February 23, 2015 7:01 pm  #36854

Lovely Oscar pics of Benedict and Sophie

"The name's Sherlock Holmes and the address is 221B Baker Street."

February 23, 2015 7:06 pm  #36855

nakahara wrote:

Something from the past but equally lovely:

Wonderful.

"The name's Sherlock Holmes and the address is 221B Baker Street."

February 23, 2015 8:58 pm  #36856

*sighs happily*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

February 24, 2015 12:06 am  #36857

I don't know what red carpet event this pic is from, but it made me fan myself. It's the hottest Ben-in-suit pic I've seen in quite a while.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

February 24, 2015 12:21 am  #36858

Have you ever noticed how devastatingly handsome he is?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

February 24, 2015 12:33 am  #36859

This was exactly what I needed 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

February 24, 2015 11:31 am  #36860

Hello, handsome

Don't look at me like that Sherlock, I'm a married woman 

Good night and sweet dreams

Last edited by ukaunz (February 24, 2015 12:55 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Board footera