BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 26, 2012 7:25 pm  #1

My introduction

Hello,

I'm from Germany and 16 years old, fortunately my birthday's soon, so I can finally drive a car ;)
My mother, who is also active in this fan forum, 'infected' me with the Sherlock-fever ... so I'm innocent But obviously it's not a problem for me ... I got used to it!
What else can I say... Hm, I tried to discover, why the character of Sherlock Holmes is so interesting for me and not unpleasant. It seems like the persons with an 'unpleasant' way of behaviour are always the most special ones in films ... Dr. House also is a genius!
But I don't only watch Sherlock Holmes, I also love listening to music (a crazy mixture of German rap, Indie and Punk), going to festivals and concerts and standing in the first row (I'm a real autograph-hunter and I love to take pictures with musicians), reading (my plan for the rest of my summer holiday is to read the Sherlock Holmes-stories of Conan Doyle), ...
I hope, you know me a bit better now.

Greetings from Germany )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's mostly subtext.

July 26, 2012 7:28 pm  #2

Re: My introduction

Oi, more newbie German faces ((:

Hallo! (: NRW ist ja gar nicht so weit weg, ich bin aus RLP c:
Uuuund Dr. House ist genial! Viel Spaß hier ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Tumblr (:
Own Sherlock Fan Forum

-

July 26, 2012 7:43 pm  #3

Welcome, Lena. We're glad you have joined us.

Sherlock would seem unpleasant at first, wouldn't he? Part of the fun is watching him learn to be socialable -- but not very and not too fast -- with John's help. At least, that's how I see it.

July 26, 2012 7:48 pm  #4

Greetings, Lena, so... who's your Mum? (If that's not confidential!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

July 26, 2012 7:52 pm  #5

Molly Hooper wrote:

No, the question is okay SusiGo is my mother

Thank you for the friendly welcome!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's mostly subtext.

July 26, 2012 7:53 pm  #6

Willkommen Lena! Driving lessons soon then. I hope you have lots of fun here in the forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 26, 2012 7:57 pm  #7

Ha, what a surprise  . So finally you found your way here after laughing at me so often for spending so much time over here. Really nice people, I'll hope you'll have lots of fun 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 26, 2012 7:58 pm  #8

LenaGriffey wrote:

Molly Hooper wrote:

No, the question is okay SusiGo is my mother

Thank you for the friendly welcome!

Ah, the birthday girl!!
You're lucky, my Mum doesn't like Sherlock... well, not for the fifth time, anyway!!!

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

July 26, 2012 7:58 pm  #9

I was just amusing myself about you :D

July 26, 2012 7:59 pm  #10

Good evening, Lena,
so, another Sherlock infected daughter - seems we mothers are doing really good jobs!
How nice that you're here - NRW is going strong it seems...
Make yourself comfortable.

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 26, 2012 8:46 pm  #11

Oh-oh... Wenn das mal gut geht...
Or is this maybe the only way for the poor daughter to get a chance to talk to her mother from time to time!?? 

Welcome Lena!

BTW: I'm from NRW, too. (And I really needed some minutes to figure out what RLP could be....  )

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 26, 2012 8:50 pm  #12

Mattlocked wrote:

BTW: I'm from NRW, too. (And I really needed some minutes to figure out what RLP could be....  )

Wofür Abkürzungen, wenn mans auch ausschreiben könnte... :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Tumblr (:
Own Sherlock Fan Forum

-

July 26, 2012 8:53 pm  #13

I don't like riddles. 

July 26, 2012 9:04 pm  #14

Hi there! Welcome to the forum.
Oh, Susi's daughter, wow! 

Apparently Sherlockians tend to hoard in NRW, then.. hehehe.

July 26, 2012 9:08 pm  #15

Sammy wrote:

Apparently Sherlockians tend to hoard in NRW, then.. hehehe.

Finally, we are Germany's most populous federal state. No wonder then.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 26, 2012 9:12 pm  #16

Yes, we are a Sherlockian stronghold 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 26, 2012 9:12 pm  #17

Blablabla, RLP is better! :D

My Tumblr (:
Own Sherlock Fan Forum

-

July 26, 2012 9:17 pm  #18

Strange, then why is all I can contribute to Sherlock Holmes "Encountering Sherlockians Randomly" a big, white blank sheet of paper!? 
Come on, get out of your houses and meet me down on Baker Street! (Bäckerstrasse  )

July 26, 2012 9:18 pm  #19

SusiGo wrote:

Yes, we are a Sherlockian stronghold 

But I keep on wondering since quite some time why I've never seen any of them in real life.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 26, 2012 9:21 pm  #20

I should start randomly walking the streets of my hometown with my I am Sherlocked Shirt... Maybe I'd meet someone. Probably just be stared at weirdly :D

My Tumblr (:
Own Sherlock Fan Forum

-

Board footera