BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 22, 2015 10:14 pm  #36821

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Yeah, it was so cute, he just couldn't say no when he heard what champagne he was being offered. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

February 23, 2015 1:11 am  #36822

Just going to spam some Oscar red carpet stuff...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 23, 2015 1:37 am  #36823

Awwwwwww! *melts* Just look at them!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

February 23, 2015 1:46 am  #36824

Vhanja wrote:

Well, hello, there!

Hi, Sherlock!!

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

February 23, 2015 1:53 am  #36825

Their love is such an inspiration.... aawh!

LMAO!

The gif: http://cumbertrekky.tumblr.com/post/111815771941

Last edited by This Is The Phantom Lady (February 23, 2015 1:53 am)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 23, 2015 2:01 am  #36826

They're so sweet together, aren't they?

February 23, 2015 2:36 am  #36827

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

February 23, 2015 3:25 am  #36828

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

More from last night

Wow, I love his colouring in this picture. He actually reminds me of Damian Lewis in this photo, they could be brothers! (Benedict is the cuter one though )

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0507073/

Last edited by ukaunz (February 23, 2015 3:26 am)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 23, 2015 3:29 am  #36829

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

Their love is such an inspiration.... aawh!

What a glamorous couple, and yes, you can tell they are so in love *sigh*

Last edited by ukaunz (February 23, 2015 3:29 am)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 23, 2015 4:42 am  #36830

They are so lovely. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

February 23, 2015 7:41 am  #36831

the dress is far from lovely 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 23, 2015 7:58 am  #36832

It is not so bad, I think - it nicely covers her baby bump and make her stylish and elegant:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 23, 2015 8:00 am  #36833

Benedict was a strikingly dashing presenter:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 23, 2015 8:05 am  #36834

February 23, 2015 8:06 am  #36835

February 23, 2015 8:12 am  #36836

nakahara: I don´t consider "elegant" when all the leg is revealed so much that we can almost see her..... and with the bump, it´s just..weird for me. but it´s SH´s taste, not mine. and those last gifs of Ben are just...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 23, 2015 9:08 am  #36837

Hahaha, that leg thing was a bit weird, I give you that.

February 23, 2015 10:50 am  #36838

Which interview were those gifs from? Those lips...

February 23, 2015 11:01 am  #36839

*swoons*

The pics are one thing... but gifs. Oh my heart!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

February 23, 2015 11:35 am  #36840

ukaunz wrote:

Which interview were those gifs from? Those lips...

Definitely some American talkshow (maybe some US fan can identify it from the backround?) - still, I don´t know which one it was, because I didn´t watch this interview.

Board footera