BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 19, 2015 9:45 pm  #21

Re: Filming the Vanity Fair shoot

FINALLY got the chance to watch this... and was it just everything I needed and so much more!

I made the mistake to eat my late dinner while watching this... at least I had a plate to soak up the drool. heh.

This was some lovely videos really, not just for the obvious reason of Benedict being absolutely gorgeous, handsome, funny, goofy and just dreamy... but it was cool to see behind the scenes of some photos I've loved for a while now. 

I really could see the story the photographer wanted to tell. It's given me a new look at them and that's not too bad.

Benedict seems really easy to work with, amazing professional while he's enjoying himself. His sense of humour is awesome... and sexy! 

Last edited by This Is The Phantom Lady (February 19, 2015 9:46 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 20, 2015 8:42 am  #22

Whisky wrote:

I just realised again why I don't want to be famous XD
It looks hard work, and people telling me what to do all the time, and brushing stuff in my face, grrrrr I would just jump them in the face at some point... but he is very concentrated, polite, and indeed doing his job well. It needs a lot of focus and self-restraint, this photo taking, I think. I wouldn't like it (although maybe I would when I think of the money^^).

Whisky wrote:

Everybody there seems so very normal and kind and yet doing a good job. It must be fun to work in such an environment.

Huh? So you wouldn't like the fun? 
Seriously: I think I get your point.
But... well.... I don't like sitting at this office-desk the whole day long, and people telling me what to do all the time..... So............. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

February 20, 2015 8:43 am  #23

........ you got to get famous, then 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 20, 2015 6:12 pm  #24

Pop Photo, a photography website, gives the video a positive review.

"Oh, you meant 'spectacularly ignorant' in a NICE way."

February 22, 2015 1:47 pm  #25

Great video and very interesting to see how everything was done.

Board footera