BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 17, 2015 10:15 pm  #36761

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Edible indeed! Never wrong with some Babybatch!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

February 17, 2015 10:21 pm  #36762

Here´s Benedict escaping to the loo again - the moderator really decided she won´t let him go, no matter what:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 17, 2015 10:52 pm  #36763

I know how it is, really, really having to go. I felt so sorry for him!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

February 17, 2015 10:58 pm  #36764

Mhmm edible is the right word!

Poor thing, when you've gotta go, you've gotta go!!

Thanks, I need some distraction tonight... I'll just lie here looking at those gifs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 17, 2015 11:20 pm  #36765

nakahara wrote:

Apparently, even married, he´s still not off the market for some!

I love that face and expression!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 17, 2015 11:32 pm  #36766

He's got a lovely rubber face doesn't he?

I could study it for the rest of my life and be happy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 18, 2015 1:47 am  #36767

I watched Star Trek Into Darkness for the first time this week (first time I've ever watched a ST movie actually) and I really enjoyed it, it was very entertaining. Benedict though... So sexy! I re-watched all his scenes again this morning along with a few online interviews and am feeling very gooey about him 

Something I need to admit though - I haven't seen The Imitation Game yet! My husband isn't interested enough to see it at the cinema with me, and friends have already seen it, so I thought I'd wait until it was out on DVD, but now I'm tempted to go see it by myself. Is that sad? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 18, 2015 5:03 am  #36768

Is that sad? No, it's not.
I love to go to the movies on my own from time to time, and especially when a movie with Benedict is concerned I usually try to watch it on my own at least once. Just because, you know... that way it's so much easier to fully, uhm, concentrate on... uhm... his acting skills... and all that...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

February 18, 2015 7:06 am  #36769

Rawr, Khan!!

No, going to see a film alone is really not sad. I've done it a few times! First time I saw TIG was with my best friend, but I had to go see it again so I could fully focus on it. (the joys of having a friend who talks during films and tugs on your shoulders for a new tissue)

Another thing I might think is a bit sad is that I saw The Fifth Estate on DVD at the shop yesterday and I was so, so tempted to buy it... knowing I already had it at home! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

February 18, 2015 9:58 am  #36770

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 18, 2015 10:47 am  #36771

He looks almost a bit shy, so adorable!

Team Hudders!

February 18, 2015 11:09 am  #36772

Ben goofing around on the Vanity Fair photo shoot.

Team Hudders!

February 18, 2015 12:16 pm  #36773

Hahaha awh "wow, what?"

Rawr... he's a sexy goof that man! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

February 19, 2015 8:33 am  #36774

Some more delightful pictures from the Vanity Fair photo shoot:

February 19, 2015 8:51 am  #36775

Just for fun:

February 19, 2015 9:28 am  #36776

Hahaha! Gorgeous and LMAO at Martin! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

February 19, 2015 10:21 am  #36777

Haha, awesome!

Team Hudders!

February 19, 2015 12:06 pm  #36778

perfect!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 19, 2015 12:52 pm  #36779

Mod's note: This is a general remark and not directed at any recent posts. Please remember that we have a spoiler thread for the Special and setlock. It would be nice not to post spoiler pics in here but in threads that are marked accordingly. Thank you. 

Last edited by SusiGo (February 19, 2015 12:53 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 19, 2015 1:29 pm  #36780

OK

Althrough I think there´s not much that can be spoiled yet. Or is it?

Board footera