BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 16, 2015 9:51 am  #36721

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 16, 2015 10:53 pm  #36722

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 17, 2015 3:07 am  #36723

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 17, 2015 7:41 am  #36724

So, so hot!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 17, 2015 7:48 am  #36725

That t-shirt (and the leather jacket...) is always killing me...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

February 17, 2015 8:26 am  #36726

Benedict with a wedding ring!

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 17, 2015 8:29 am  #36727

Happy newlyweds in LA airport:

February 17, 2015 8:30 am  #36728

Awww!

February 17, 2015 9:30 am  #36729

That ring looks great on those sexy hands! 

Leather... oh my heart!! 

I like the socks too

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

February 17, 2015 9:53 am  #36730

Tho' as any fangirl, I'd love to see any appearance he does but really I wish they would leave them to be at least at the airports. What a annoyance it must be to come off a plane every single time and have a camera in your face constantly. Well, that's the price to pay for celebritys I guess.

February 17, 2015 11:46 am  #36731

Oh, those eyes! And that skin! And the curls!

February 17, 2015 11:58 am  #36732

nakahara wrote:

Oh, those eyes! And that skin! And the curls!

Oh, wow. That is extraordinary.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

February 17, 2015 12:12 pm  #36733

And that spot on his neck...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

February 17, 2015 12:15 pm  #36734

Benedict really has to go and the moderator is still asking questions! Poor boy!

Last edited by nakahara (February 17, 2015 12:18 pm)

February 17, 2015 12:18 pm  #36735

Tiiiiired!

Oh, hello, lady!

Gangsta´!

February 17, 2015 12:22 pm  #36736

nakahara wrote:

Benedict really has to go and the moderator is still asking questions! Poor boy!

I didn't see that bit, the streaming video cut out a few mins after he mentioned needing to go to the "bathroom". Have you found somewhere to watch the interview online? *hopeful*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 17, 2015 12:24 pm  #36737

nakahara wrote:

Oh look, he's got two phones...

February 17, 2015 12:27 pm  #36738

ukaunz wrote:

nakahara wrote:

I didn't see that bit, the streaming video cut out a few mins after he mentioned needing to go to the "bathroom". Have you found somewhere to watch the interview online? *hopeful*

No link yet, unfortunately, just this gif - but I bet it will appear very soon online somewhere.

February 17, 2015 12:28 pm  #36739

Benedict delighting in his new ring:

February 17, 2015 12:57 pm  #36740

Bless him!!

I've found a close-up of it! It's a really good ring

Some thinging?

Aaawh!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera