BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 22, 2012 9:07 pm  #81

Re: A day in the life

It's okay now. I'm just a bit heavy-legged.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 24, 2012 10:08 am  #82

I've started listening to Cabin Pressure now, thanks to you guys. Just thought you should know.

Last edited by The Skull (July 24, 2012 10:11 am)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sherlock: "It's this or Cluedo."
John: "Ah, no. We are never playing that again."
Sherlock: "Why not?"
John: "Because it's not actually possible for the victim to have done it, Sherlock!"

July 24, 2012 10:13 am  #83

Have a lot of fun, I LOVE this show  as you can see from my signature.

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 24, 2012 10:23 am  #84

The Skull wrote:

I've started listening to Cabin Pressure now, thanks to you guys. Just thought you should know.

Welcome to the Cabin Pressure club. Please fasten you seat belt and prepare for a journey... most exciting!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

July 24, 2012 10:39 am  #85

Ooh, Me too! I bought the audio books on Amazon; they should arrive by Saturday. I managed to catch one episode when they aired originally, the one about the fancy whisky...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

July 24, 2012 11:44 am  #86

Molly Hooper wrote:

Ooh, Me too! I bought the audio books on Amazon; they should arrive by Saturday. I managed to catch one episode when they aired originally, the one about the fancy whisky...

Birling Day I love it.
But there are two episodes about Birling Day, both great, but I enjoy a bit more the second one (Paris)

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

July 26, 2012 6:34 am  #87

I'm reading A Study in Scarlet and guess how? On my brand new Kindle which my dear husband gave me for my birthday. Big surprise  . Hepzibah, did I mention that I have a Kindle, too  ?

July 26, 2012 6:48 am  #88

Have now finished all 19 episodes. Any idea when season 4 starts?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Because it's not actually possible for the victim to have done it, Sherlock!"

July 26, 2012 6:55 am  #89

I don't know when it starts, but have a look at John's blog, it's worth reading anyway:

http://johnfinnemore.blogspot.de/

July 26, 2012 6:56 am  #90

Irene Adler wrote:

Molly Hooper wrote:

Birling Day I love it.
But there are two episodes about Birling Day, both great, but I enjoy a bit more the second one (Paris)

Yes, I like Paris better than Edinburgh, too. Martin playing the sleuth is just hilarious. A far cry from SH 

July 26, 2012 9:47 am  #91

SusiGo wrote:

Yes, I like Paris better than Edinburgh, too. Martin playing the sleuth is just hilarious. A far cry from SH 

Actually not too far off from Ms. Marple, though. Except she's usually right in the end. Anyone read "The Mysterious Mr. Quin"? (Not a Ms. Marple book, but it is by Agatha Christie.)

July 26, 2012 11:50 am  #92

SusiGo wrote:

I'm reading A Study in Scarlet and guess how? On my brand new Kindle which my dear husband gave me for my birthday. Big surprise  . Hepzibah, did I mention that I have a Kindle, too  ?

Hey Susi, welcome to the wonderful world of Kindle!

I've downloaded all the Conan Doyle stories and a heap of free classics like Dicken and Jane Austen from Amazon.
It's also possible to download fanfic as well. 

Hope you had a great day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

July 26, 2012 12:50 pm  #93

Skull...no dates as yet for the recording of series 4 of Cabin Pressure so even less idea of when it may be broadcast. I'm stalking (in a nice way) John Finnemore's blog and Twitter account so I will let you know as soon as I see anything about it.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 26, 2012 1:13 pm  #94

Hepzibah, thank you, still having a great day 

July 26, 2012 1:54 pm  #95

Susi, have you checked out your birthday present on the SuCumberSibabeGo thread?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

Board footera