BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 25, 2012 5:16 pm  #1

Cumberbabes

OK, so I made a Cumberbabes Twitter and Tumblr page:

https://twitter.com/cumberbabes1
http://cumberbabesuk.tumblr.com/

Can anyone recommend some decent non-erotic blogs that I can follow on Tumblr?

Also...if anyone finds anything interesting for me to post/tweet, then maybe you could let me know in this topic?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 25, 2012 6:50 pm  #2

Re: Cumberbabes

I love this one, it does get a bit fangirly but is so funny

http://whatareyouwearingbenedict.tumblr.com/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

July 25, 2012 9:43 pm  #3

Or do you want us to DM you with anything?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 26, 2012 10:07 am  #4

Slow time for decent news, there's a lot of rehashed junk but something should come to light soon.
Thanks for giving this idea a try anyway.
Now to find some 'suitable' members, pages etc. lol

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

July 26, 2012 10:35 am  #5

Great, boss!!

Please, tell me if I can help in any way

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

July 26, 2012 12:05 pm  #6

There's some newish stuff on Parade's End on YouTube. I'm going to try to get the links here on the forum but you might want to put them up on Twitter etc. too.

Last edited by Davina (July 27, 2012 10:45 am)

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 26, 2012 12:26 pm  #7

Ok. The only YouTube video I cannot get to embedden is the BBC2 trailer.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCZYgwdEq8l

Board footera