BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 7, 2015 8:50 pm  #1861

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

A bit absentminded:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 7, 2015 9:18 pm  #1862

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 7, 2015 9:22 pm  #1863

Amazing! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 7, 2015 9:33 pm  #1864

LOLOL

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 7, 2015 9:37 pm  #1865

All of these posts have me dying on the spot! How do you find these?!?

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Moriarty: "Is that a British Army L9A1 in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?"
Sherlock: "Oh Jim, it's obviously a Sig Sauer P226R, also assigned by the British Army to soldiers serving in Afghanistan. No science of deduction needed."

February 7, 2015 9:44 pm  #1866

Sherlock And A Gun wrote:

You might also enjoy our home made department, if you don't feel deaded enough already 

http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=3629
Picture thread: Original quotes in a different context

http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=4888
The Pool: Original Quotes in the Pool context *definite adult content*

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 7, 2015 11:04 pm  #1867

Sherlock And A Gun wrote:

I have my methods... 

(Just know some blogs that frequently post them, that´s all.) 

February 7, 2015 11:04 pm  #1868

OMG, Sherlock, are you sure THAT´s how it´s done???

February 7, 2015 11:32 pm  #1869

February 8, 2015 12:36 am  #1870

Are these blogs from... Hmm... Tumblr? Because if they are, I totally understand the situation here (thanks Harriet for the references to the other threads!)

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Moriarty: "Is that a British Army L9A1 in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?"
Sherlock: "Oh Jim, it's obviously a Sig Sauer P226R, also assigned by the British Army to soldiers serving in Afghanistan. No science of deduction needed."

February 8, 2015 1:17 am  #1871

Hahahaha! Omg, you guys are worse than me. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

February 10, 2015 8:19 am  #1872

February 10, 2015 9:02 am  #1873

Sherlock and his paranormal senses:

February 10, 2015 4:11 pm  #1874

Naughty, naughty, veery naughty:

February 10, 2015 4:15 pm  #1875

nakahara wrote:

OMG, Sherlock, are you sure THAT´s how it´s done???

I can´t stop laughing about this.. *wipes tears from her eyes*.. 

February 10, 2015 11:01 pm  #1876

nakahara wrote:

Naughty, naughty, veery naughty:

Haha! Greg is so done with those two XD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

February 11, 2015 9:51 am  #1877

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

February 11, 2015 4:11 pm  #1878

The advantage of being a pirate:

February 11, 2015 4:37 pm  #1879

Trouble with parents:

February 11, 2015 5:05 pm  #1880

Mummy Holmes ships it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

Board footera