BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 4, 2015 10:03 pm  #1

Sherlock TV Tropes

Do you know this website?
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Series/Sherlock

I had good fun with it :D
It's a bit silly but nicely put in most cases.

"It is what it is."

February 4, 2015 10:06 pm  #2

Re: Sherlock TV Tropes

Thank you for posting the link. Now I have another site on which I can spend my time instead of working. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 4, 2015 10:09 pm  #3

Yeah well. Working is boring ;-)

"It is what it is."

February 4, 2015 10:12 pm  #4

Also, the first time I started reading, I actually made it only to the very first trope:
adaptational attractiveness
"In the show, he's played by Benedict Cumberbatch, who has something of a female following."
understatement, much? I was laughing so hard I spilled my tea...

then I got to the shirt and it didn't get better from there on...

Last edited by Whisky (February 4, 2015 10:13 pm)

"It is what it is."

February 4, 2015 10:13 pm  #5

Indeed. And as long as there are such interesting things like forum, tumblr, tv tropes, fanfics … 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 4, 2015 10:18 pm  #6

Oh, so glad this was posted. I've read on TV Tropes for years, and it's the most dangerous place on the internet. Whenever I go on TV Tropes, I'm done. I am supposed to just read a tidbit, and end up spending hours there. LOVE that site, so entertaining.

I've of course read every entry about BBC Sherlock (and on Ben and Martin) several times, and even contributed with two things myself.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

Board footera