BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 9, 2014 6:43 pm  #41

Re: Anyone else on tumblr?

Mine is http://bendydickcrumblebatch.tumblr.com/
Can't wait to see you guys all on there, I need some more Sherlock blogs to follow!

Last edited by rebeccaholmes (April 8, 2014 8:21 pm)

“Because I’m desperate, that’s why. Because Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one.”

March 27, 2014 10:31 pm  #42

Benedict Cumberbatch

"So, I am human, I’m not as tall as people think I am... I’m nice-ish, clever, important to some people, but I tend to rub them up the wrong way."

April 27, 2014 12:11 pm  #43

My blog is a bit of mishmash of various things that I'm intrested in but mainly Sherlock.
Reblogs and an occasional rant.

http://belis86.tumblr.com

July 26, 2014 8:59 am  #44

I'm new to fan forums, but have been on tumblr for a while and I greatly enjoy the fandom there

You can find me at multifandom-madnesss :D

January 4, 2015 9:25 pm  #45

Mine is http://iamsherlocked.tumblr.com
It's mostly Sherlock, Martin Freeman and personal cosplay related pictures.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

January 5, 2015 1:35 am  #46

I joined a short time ago http://arwendeluhtiene.tumblr.com/  Still working on the theme customization and such. It's a cosplay+fandom life centered blog

*adds lurking around your Tumblr's to her to-do list *

February 3, 2015 12:28 pm  #47

Bumping this thread in case anyone wants to add their tumblr addresses.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 4, 2015 9:04 am  #48

I'm pretty new to tumblr but now I'm glad I've found the Sherlock fandom there. I've resisted the site for a long time because I heard the site is home for casual blogging and fangirling only. Boy was I wrong. Haven't cheched other fandom yet but as far as Sherlock goes tumblr is THE site for meta analysis - whether it's character arcs, plot analysis from the perspective of a writer and or the audiance, analysis of the showrunners' writing technique. There are quite a lot of talented people in the site. Anyways, my tumblr: tykobrian.tumblr.com

Last edited by tykobrian (February 4, 2015 10:05 am)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Series arc of Sherlock | Clues to #johnlock being endgame | My fav Sherlock blog

February 4, 2015 9:08 am  #49

Right, let's join then.
You can find me here: http://gently69.tumblr.com/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

February 4, 2015 10:10 am  #50

For those who are still deciding on an appropriate tumblr theme check this site out. It has some of the most beautiful thems I've seen and the best ones are Sherlock inspired too!

http://itsacrimetheme.tumblr.com

Last edited by tykobrian (February 4, 2015 11:19 am)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Series arc of Sherlock | Clues to #johnlock being endgame | My fav Sherlock blog

February 4, 2015 10:30 am  #51

Thanks for that link, tykobrian! And there go hours of my life again... 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

February 4, 2015 10:28 pm  #52

And twitter? Is somebody also on twitter?

"It is what it is."

January 19, 2016 2:32 pm  #53

I follow more than post, but hey

talimcgregor.tumblr.com

April 5, 2016 7:33 am  #54

I follow and reblog more than I post and not there every day because it takes so much time... but here goes
home-is-where-the-tardis-takes-u.tumblr.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

April 5, 2016 8:38 am  #55

My Tumblr is only about Sherlock

Last edited by xthismeanswar (April 5, 2016 8:38 am)

May 15, 2016 8:11 am  #56

If your tumblr mail address doesn't work anymore, read this

http://shinysherlock.tumblr.com/post/144384366640

Perhaps it helps ...

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 15, 2016 8:48 am  #57

Thank you for posting. And there goes my last hope of recovering my blog. Because my mail address is active I cannot create a new address with the same name. This is really bad, tumblr. Thanks for 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 15, 2016 8:15 pm  #58

I'm sorry it didn't work for you ...

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 15, 2016 9:17 pm  #59

I'm still sad that you lost your account Susi! Followed you back at the new one already.

Also everyone else feel free to follow sherlock-little-weed

---------------
It's not really a ship, it's more like a life raft.

May 15, 2016 9:26 pm  #60

Thank you, dear. I tried everything. And tell you what - when I went to my Twitter account today, I was asked if my mail was still working and valid. They could have done the same on tumblr and no one would have lost their blog. 

My new blog is stillgosherlocked.tumblr.com.

Board footera