BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 24, 2012 4:28 pm  #1

On-line Mystery Game

@Sherlock_Canada have tweeted that they are to launch a live on-line Mystery Game. This is due to be launched on July 30th. RSVP so they know how many people are interested in taking part. If any more details aree tweeted I will post them here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 24, 2012 4:35 pm  #2

Re: On-line Mystery Game

do  we have to have our own twitter accounts?   I'd  take part  but I'll be on vacation  at that time,  but I'd  still like the info.   thanks!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 24, 2012 9:38 pm  #3

Re: On-line Mystery Game

I think you do need to have a Twitter account but it's really easy to sign up. What I'll do is keep going onto their account and post here any further details. I'm assuming that it will be played on a website of some sort as Twitter doesn't lend itself to such things.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera