BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 19, 2012 5:38 am  #1

Hello from the US / Carolinas

Hello! I'm an artist (for pleasure) and software developer (for money). This is the only fan site I've ever joined, but it's Sherlock and I am only human.

(and Happy Birthday Benedict today!)

July 19, 2012 6:11 am  #2

Re: Hello from the US / Carolinas

Welcome to the forum, you are our 300th member, wear the title with pride as you stroll through our humble discussions.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

July 19, 2012 6:34 am  #3

Welcome to the forum, Kedgeree, nice to have you with us. I hope you'll have lots of fun, no. 300 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 19, 2012 7:10 am  #4

Welcome to the forum. Nice name by the way. Congratulations on being one of the 300!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 19, 2012 7:49 am  #5

Hi Kedgeree, welcome to the madness!

Two achievements - being the 300th member and joining on Benny's birthday.  Well done.''

Now off we go to fight the Persians 

Last edited by hepzibah (July 19, 2012 7:52 am)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

July 19, 2012 7:55 am  #6

Wow, thanks for the welcome and... SPARTA!

July 19, 2012 6:18 pm  #7

I  love your John avatar, Kedgeree!!  Welcome to the forum.  We all speak Sherlock,  don't we?   Yes.   Congrats on being the 300th member to sign up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 19, 2012 7:56 pm  #8

Awww John looks so beautiful on your avatar. Would you mind awfully if I used it on my John RP profile on Facebook? Do you have a bigger version of it available somewhere, did you find it online?

Anyway, welcome to the forum and congratulations on becoming out 300th member, that's pretty damn cool!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 19, 2012 8:36 pm  #9

My avatar pic is taken from some of a beautiful set of pictures from the pilot available here: http://www.benedictcumberbatch.co.uk/Sherlock/sherlock-unaired-pilot-film/
-- some especially nice ones of John, I think, love the lighting and especially the couple where he's in the door frame. That site is a gold mine for Benedict-themed photos, but the Sherlock pages have some great photos of the whole cast.

July 24, 2012 2:15 pm  #10

Welcome! = )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

July 24, 2012 3:47 pm  #11

Great link, Kedgeree!! And welcome!!  Thought I've seen everything, but all those pics are completely new for me!

Anyone remember this scene?  lol

You are right concerning the light, beautiful -  I wonder if they have been running the whole day. All sweaty and somehow breathless...

This one's quite interesting, too..   

Last edited by Mattlocked (July 24, 2012 4:10 pm)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 24, 2012 3:57 pm  #12

And there we have the puppy-face again

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 24, 2012 7:47 pm  #13

Kedgeree, welcome! I know what you mean -- this is the first and only forum I have ever joined, too. But be careful, it's addictive.

Board footera