BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 13, 2015 5:35 pm  #1

Im a nerdy Sherlock girl.

I am absoutly in love with Sherlock the only other thing truly nerdy about me is that i read books. I love nerdy guys perferably for ones that atleast have watched sherlock so when I go all fan girl they understand. Nerdy guys are the best kind of guys ever to exist.

she was clever clever yes

January 13, 2015 6:04 pm  #2

Re: Im a nerdy Sherlock girl.

Welcome!
Lots of nerdy girls here of all ages.
If you dive in and read around the forums you'll see that we have a lot of great conversations going on.
Have fun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 13, 2015 6:28 pm  #3

Welcome! Nerdy girl here too! Or as I prefer to call it - geeky. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 15, 2015 3:19 pm  #4

I am also a huge fan of Sherlock! It's weird because so many women are, I am a film a tv student at Lincoln university and I am writing my dissertation on women's fandom in Sherlock (best thing about doing this degree I get to do my work on something I love) Anyway if anyones intersted in taking part and wants to help out a fellow fan here's the link! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZTzX3wOaPwbMt-mDR4u2e6Bl5wxo5HHCQ6Zk7zARYGM/viewform?usp=send_form. Thanks alot my fellow sherlockians!

January 15, 2015 11:35 pm  #5

Hello and welcome to the forum!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 21, 2015 7:42 am  #6

Welcome to the forum...you'll love it here

"Not all those who wander are lost."  Riddle of Strider, J.R.R. Tolkien

Board footera