BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 17, 2015 9:01 pm  #1781

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

Spoiler Alert! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 17, 2015 9:16 pm  #1782

Lol, awesome.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 18, 2015 8:53 am  #1783

This had me laughing (avert your eyes if it's too rude).

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

January 18, 2015 10:04 am  #1784

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 18, 2015 4:14 pm  #1785

Team Hudders!

January 18, 2015 11:47 pm  #1786

Vhanja wrote:

This had me laughing (avert your eyes if it's too rude).

Oh dear XD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

January 19, 2015 10:09 pm  #1787

Wasn't really sure where to put this, but it had me giggling XD

http://www.buzzfeed.com/tasmaiuppin/sherlock-is-my-holmie?sub=3390212_3400600#.eaqBk19z

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

January 19, 2015 10:12 pm  #1788

LOL! Some of those were stupid, but some of them had me laughing out loud. 

Team Hudders!

January 20, 2015 10:19 pm  #1789

I´m on a case! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

January 21, 2015 5:39 pm  #1790

It´s so touching how Mycroft cares for John´s wellbeing:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 21, 2015 6:13 pm  #1791

John punishes Sherlock for his Reichenbach-lie:

Much better reconciliation than the one we saw in the show. 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 21, 2015 8:10 pm  #1792

Now, see, THAT is a reconciliation I would pay money to see!

Team Hudders!

January 21, 2015 8:57 pm  #1793

Woohoo!!!! 

January 22, 2015 8:46 pm  #1794

Just remembered this in my tumblr favs  When your fandoms collide 

fancypantswatson.tumblr.com

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

January 22, 2015 8:52 pm  #1795

January 22, 2015 9:17 pm  #1796

LOL! I personally hate crossovers, but I would pay to see that one too. 

Team Hudders!

January 22, 2015 9:28 pm  #1797

The real reason why Sherlock needed Lestrade´s help in TSOT:

January 22, 2015 9:34 pm  #1798

Aaaw, Sherlock on Tumblr. 

Team Hudders!

January 23, 2015 1:33 pm  #1799

Unexpected visit in 221B Baker Street:

January 23, 2015 6:42 pm  #1800

Spoiler warning - these are setlock pics! Click at your discretion.

http://no-goldfish-required.tumblr.com/post/108930397287/bluebellglowinginthedark-john-felt-creative

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

Board footera