BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 19, 2015 10:52 pm  #1

Harry Bosch

Amazon is streaming the new series based on Michael Connelley's Harry Bosch series. (Connelley is maybe best known through "The Lincoln Lawyer" film with Matthew McConaughey. (Not a Bosch story.) Not to be confused with the estimable and marvelous John Connolly.)

If you haven't met Bosch, do so. This is an extremely popular book series here in the States. I have always had a difficult time visualizing Bosch, but actor Titus Welliver (I'm not making this up - it's his real name) looks perfect. The second I saw him I wondered why I hadn't thought of him before. I'm sure you've all run across him before on TV or in film.

Initial buzz (I know, that makes me sound old) is good. I'll try to follow up once I figure out how to pay Amazon to watch. And where the money's coming from.

January 20, 2015 5:13 pm  #2

Re: Harry Bosch

TY for posting this...am a fan of Harry Bosch books but didn't know a thing about this...not much of a tv watcher but will be sure to take a look at this.

January 20, 2015 5:42 pm  #3

Re: Harry Bosch

Should be available on Amazon now. I'm embarrassed to say that I haven't had a chance to watch it myself yet. Too busy watching "A Walk Among the Tombstones" last night.

Board footera