BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 23, 2012 2:18 am  #1

Hello there.

I'm Hannah, and my life is a young female parallel to John Watson's.
I'm 17 years old
I'm a straight female, head over heels in love with my best friend, and I have no desire to shag her.
I want to be a doctor, and am studying to become one now.
My best friend, an aspiring policewoman, is asexual. She's going to be my flatmate, and we're going to  move to london.

Sherlock has changed my life in so many ways, and I wouldnt be alive today without it.

Oh! And I have a 221B tattoo on my left wrist.
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/576042_274683349314267_1416383753_n.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh hey, I'm just gonna become your flatmate, fall in platonic love with you, protect you from evil cabbies, defy EVERY expectation you've had of me to leave you, and make you tea. Nothing special.

July 23, 2012 2:24 am  #2

Re: Hello there.

Hi!!   welcome to the forum.  Please be wary  of giving out too much info  about yourself,  ok?  We are a safe bunch,  we love Sherlock,  and  we like it here too.   That's great that you want to be a doctor.   I  hope you enjoy your time here.  I  hope your move to London  is enjoyable too!!   Again  welcome to our little world.   feel  free to post anywhere!!   You will find  a lot of like interests,  I'm sure.   I  looked at your wrist.   Nice tattoo!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 23, 2012 2:32 am  #3

Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh hey, I'm just gonna become your flatmate, fall in platonic love with you, protect you from evil cabbies, defy EVERY expectation you've had of me to leave you, and make you tea. Nothing special.

July 23, 2012 6:08 am  #4

Welcome to the forum, have a great time 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 23, 2012 6:34 am  #5

Hi Hannah! Nice name and nice tattoo. When you planning on moving to London? After you qualify as a doctor I guess so not for a few years as it it takes ages to do that. Hope you have a great time on the forum.

(Skitty's right about the caution thingy, just saying).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 23, 2012 12:46 pm  #6

Hey Hannah! Nice to have you on the forum...hope you have fun here...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 23, 2012 10:51 pm  #7

Welcome to the forum, Hanna

July 24, 2012 10:23 am  #8

Hi Hannah
Welcome to the madness!
Are those red lines part of the tattoo? I guess that as you have posted the pic you won't mind me commenting.
Darling girl, I hope you are getting help 
There is a thread in the Other section about depression, maybe it will help
Best wishes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

July 24, 2012 11:47 am  #9

hello. please take care of you.

> Don't take it personally, please. <

edit: foreign-language-problems: grammar, orthography, wrong vocables, breaks

July 24, 2012 2:21 pm  #10

Hey! Welcome to the forum = ).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

July 24, 2012 7:51 pm  #11

Welcome, Hannah! We're glad to have you.

Board footera