BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 14, 2015 3:49 pm  #801

Re: The special - the game is on (spoilers)

That gif is epic!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 14, 2015 4:21 pm  #802

Wait, they are looking for dancing body-guards???

This gets weirder and weirder. I love it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 14, 2015 4:27 pm  #803

Maybe it actually is a musical!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 14, 2015 4:29 pm  #804

Schmiezi wrote:

Wait, they are looking for dancing body-guards???

This gets weirder and weirder. I love it.

That's it!  They're going full Bollywood!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 14, 2015 4:30 pm  #805

Hm, is it only shallow me or does that sound a tiny bit kinky??
* going back to the cave*

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

January 14, 2015 4:37 pm  #806

This sounds more and more like a hallucination. Sherlock - or John - gets drugged somehow, hallucinate that they are solving crimes in Victorian times. Everything seem legit in the dreamy hallucination until the bodyguards starts dancing and the mimes jump in. About then is the time when John violently shakes Sherlock awake. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 14, 2015 5:53 pm  #807

Oh god yes...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 14, 2015 5:56 pm  #808

did my mind just start humming 'Its raining men'?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 14, 2015 9:27 pm  #809

Vhanja wrote:

This sounds more and more like a hallucination. Sherlock - or John - gets drugged somehow, hallucinate that they are solving crimes in Victorian times. Everything seem legit in the dreamy hallucination until the bodyguards starts dancing and the mimes jump in. About then is the time when John violently shakes Sherlock awake. 

It will be Sherlock in Wonderland. He falls through a rabbit hole into a psychedelic Victorian era.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 14, 2015 9:30 pm  #810

Oh yes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 14, 2015 9:55 pm  #811

just a dream... rings a bell (last christmas, doctor who)... I want to kick Moffat in his ass, can't he find something new any time?

You’ve salted away every fact under the sun!

January 14, 2015 9:58 pm  #812

Well I'm going to give him a chance!

January 14, 2015 9:58 pm  #813

Gosh, it's all just speculation at this point anyway.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

January 14, 2015 10:08 pm  #814

I much prefer the optimistic approach.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 15, 2015 5:26 am  #815

Emotions are running a bit high, right? I trust them completely to create something mind-blowing that I will love to pieces.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 15, 2015 6:41 am  #816

Me too!

January 15, 2015 7:46 am  #817

So do I. And I really do not see why I should get angry about things that are still completely mysterious. Apart from the fact that I really enjoy those Victorian touches. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 15, 2015 8:01 am  #818

Be glad that we have the special at all.

This is the car of Arwel Jones after yesterday´s accident - thankfully, he was not hurt in it:

Life is too short to spend it grumpy and angry about what-could-have-been.

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 15, 2015 8:03 am  #819

It is a wonder he was not badly hurt. Very glad that he got off lightly. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 15, 2015 8:03 am  #820

Thank God!

Board footera