BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 11, 2015 7:16 pm  #3401

Re: You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when...

When you're working in the kitchen and your hubby suddenly hurries through to hand you your phone, because you've received a text.
I just burst out laughing and said: you're just like John,bringingSherlock his phone...he just looked at me blankly!

Last edited by besleybean (January 11, 2015 7:18 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 12, 2015 10:17 pm  #3402

Pfft, that makes perfect sense!!

Today I was accused of being 'very loyal, very quickly'... because I moved my lunch so I could eat with some of my newer co-workers who had to deal with patients during our normal lunch time. This rubbed some people off the wrong way it seems 

Though instead of being offended I just smiled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 12, 2015 10:26 pm  #3403

You made a right choice - and also proved to be much more mature than your colleagues.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 13, 2015 5:29 pm  #3404

You know you are obsessed with Sherlock when you have a shirt with benedicts face on it and you say to your friends he is on my body not yours.

she was clever clever yes

January 13, 2015 7:01 pm  #3405

I always laugh when I'm checking the kids' sounds at work, one of them  is 'cam'!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 15, 2015 6:40 pm  #3406

Today a co-worker made the mistake of asking me a question about Sherlock Holmes...
When I was done she just looked at me and said "... Wow, it's true when you say you're a nerd"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 15, 2015 6:44 pm  #3407

LOL, Phantom, that is awesome - you should be proud!

Also, have a look at this video, guys. How many fangirl points are familiar to you? (And Sherlock is in it!)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 17, 2015 1:02 am  #3408

This morning going to work (as I've said before, my office is very close to the morgue under the hospital) I was almost run over by two empty hearses. Because of some road construction work...

Despite all that's going on in my life at the moment, I could actually smile about that in a strange, messed up way. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 18, 2015 11:04 am  #3409

So yesterday I totaly freaked out when I finaly got he chance to take a picture of this truck;

I've been seeing it for months but I've always been in a moving car. This time I was parked and the truck came to a stop at a red light. I never reached for my camera phone faster in my life! 

-Could you whisper...?
-NOT REALLY!!

January 18, 2015 11:07 am  #3410

As in Black?

January 18, 2015 11:10 am  #3411

Exactly  There's even a little black lotus sign on the back, like the one on the smugglers feet.

-Could you whisper...?
-NOT REALLY!!

January 18, 2015 11:18 am  #3412

Oh sorry, I see now!

January 18, 2015 11:29 am  #3413

Belongs also here: http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=380

Last edited by Harriet (January 18, 2015 11:38 am)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 18, 2015 2:58 pm  #3414

Oooh! That's so cool!

I have issues gettng rid of the last Christmas ornament... but it goes so well with my skull, deerstalker and magnifyer. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 19, 2015 1:01 pm  #3415

You know you're obsessed when you experience withdrawal because it's been just over a week since you finished a rewatch of the series, and you feel the urge to start over again soon.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 19, 2015 3:09 pm  #3416

Yes I put it there too ^^

-Could you whisper...?
-NOT REALLY!!

January 20, 2015 12:49 pm  #3417

you buy the Sherlock coat and scarf and wear it everywhere you go even when you pop to the shop 1 minute away IM GUILTY

It's a palace.He said it was a palace, Yeah, well, he would, wouldn't he?

January 20, 2015 12:50 pm  #3418

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 20, 2015 1:04 pm  #3419

You sit in a restaurant, some sport TV channel is on above your head and as you watch some graeco-roman style of wrestling, you can´t think of anything but "Yes, this is a good Johnlock pose... this looks almost as in that fanfiction... wow, I wish John was hugging Sherlock that way..."

Guilty too.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 20, 2015 1:18 pm  #3420

Board footera