BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 11, 2015 8:42 am  #281

Re: Benedict's Engagement

Bless his heart! Aaawh!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 11, 2015 11:39 am  #282

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

January 11, 2015 11:58 am  #283

Awww. Old softie

"The name's Sherlock Holmes and the address is 221B Baker Street."

January 11, 2015 5:34 pm  #284

nakahara wrote:

Ben on his fiancee:

Awww ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

January 12, 2015 3:13 am  #285

In light of some of the unkind things I had to say about Sophie (and there was a spirited discussion which was very interesting), I do have something nice to say about her. I love her sense of style. It is very unique and totally hers.  But at the Golden Globes today she out  did herself, and even out shined Benedict - way to go Sophie!  BEST DRESS EVER.  I like her hair up too.  Much better than when it's down. 

Last edited by kaye (January 12, 2015 3:16 am)

January 12, 2015 3:43 am  #286

kaye wrote:

.... I love her sense of style. It is very unique and totally hers.  But at the Golden Globes today she out  did herself, and even out shined Benedict - way to go Sophie!  BEST DRESS EVER.  I like her hair up too.  Much better than when it's down. 

Beautiful. I love the red flowers, calculated to match the red carpet. And the red-white-and-blue thing going on, too, which is both very British and very American. I imagine she has access to a real stylist now, and she doesn't have a difficult body to dress, to say the least.

January 12, 2015 6:54 am  #287

I happen to think the lady is lovely anyway and I'm fairly certain she has her own money to afford nice things.
But I'm not interested in any of that stuff...except it would be nice to think the red, white and blue was also for France!
However, they are cleatly in love and happy and that for me is enough.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 12, 2015 7:40 am  #288

Wow, stunning photo! 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 12, 2015 8:50 am  #289

I second that,besleybean!

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

January 12, 2015 8:58 am  #290

Oh yes, a really beautiful pic.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

January 12, 2015 10:31 am  #291

That was a beautiful picture of them!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 12, 2015 10:41 am  #292

And his hair is really dark again now...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

January 12, 2015 10:51 am  #293

Sherlock-dark.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

January 12, 2015 10:56 am  #294

But wait - he has a black jacket on, but in the Mery-Korean-photobomb-scene, his jacket is white, isn't it?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

January 12, 2015 11:16 am  #295

I think, it was him just in his Shirt.

And how can anybody say that Sophie isn't attractive???

Last edited by gently69 (January 12, 2015 11:18 am)

(Tony Hadley)

January 12, 2015 11:27 am  #296

She is stunningly beautiful. I really like her kind of beauty. The real one.

Team Hudders!

January 12, 2015 11:35 am  #297

Yes, she looks beautiful. 

And I think he was wearing a black jacket with a white shirt and white waistcoat underneath. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 12, 2015 11:41 am  #298

Yes, that is probably true. Darn, he is gorgeous in that suit!

I love her simple beauty. Not simple as in something negative, but that she doesn't need to layer it on with make-up and insane dresses to stand out. Her class shows in her ability to shine in moderation.

Team Hudders!

January 12, 2015 11:41 am  #299

Wonderful pictures 
I think Ben and Sophie even have matching freckles on their necks...
Hubby and me have the same mole at the base of our ring fingers... As a girl I always thought I would recognize HIM from a mole at that very spot matching to mine...

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

January 13, 2015 3:58 pm  #300

A very beautiful couple indeed. And they look so content and relaxed together.

“Four serial suicides and now a note! It’s Christmas!” -Sherlock

Board footera