BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 10, 2015 5:19 pm  #36121

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Oooh, lovely! (Darn, he's skinny!)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 10, 2015 5:20 pm  #36122

Absolutely gorgeous!! *deaded*

January 10, 2015 7:03 pm  #36123

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

*sobs*

Christopher I haven't seen this photo before but frankly I think that's one of the best photo from Parade's End ever

Last edited by MartaSt (January 10, 2015 7:04 pm)

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

January 10, 2015 8:16 pm  #36124

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 10, 2015 8:17 pm  #36125

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 10, 2015 8:18 pm  #36126

Can I help you with this, sweety..? 

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

January 10, 2015 8:18 pm  #36127

*Sighs and slowly melts*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 11, 2015 12:08 am  #36128

Bedhair!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 11, 2015 12:10 am  #36129

Yes, that is the cutest hair!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

January 11, 2015 12:15 am  #36130

Er...what?

"I wasn't born beautiful"?! 

Have you looked yourself in the mirror lately, Mr. Cumby?

Last edited by Vhanja (January 11, 2015 12:15 am)

Team Hudders!

January 11, 2015 12:19 am  #36131

It's one of the things I find so endearing about him (but also a bit heartbreaking) is how he isn't overconfident and arrogant like he could have been. To me that makes him far more attractive! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 11, 2015 8:18 am  #36132

Aaawh. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 11, 2015 8:23 am  #36133

I do think Turingbatch is my fave.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 11, 2015 5:51 pm  #36134

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

Aaawh. 

Nice one. Really, really nice

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

January 11, 2015 7:37 pm  #36135

January 11, 2015 7:42 pm  #36136

January 11, 2015 7:44 pm  #36137

nakahara wrote:

Charles. August. Magnussen.

Lovely.

Team Hudders!

January 11, 2015 8:00 pm  #36138

Ben in leather for a cold evening:

January 11, 2015 8:18 pm  #36139

You warmed me right up with that leather!

The Sherlock one is just perfection... WOW!

And the blue suit... awh don't you just want to squeeze those cute cheekbones? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 11, 2015 8:25 pm  #36140

Oooh, where is that leather one from?

Team Hudders!

Board footera