BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 10, 2015 5:53 am  #1

Hello from a former visitor.

Hi, I dunno if anyone here remembers me - I used to visit here for a little while, quite a while ago. I can't remember exactly when I was here, but I remember I mostly frequented the Sherlock games threads, especially the hangman game.

Anyway, for those who don't know me. My name is Jayie, and I've been a fan of Sherlock for a few years now. I write fanfic, draw the veeeeeeery occasional fanart for it (drawing humans is not my area). I'm a Johnlock shipper, and I don't ship Sherlolly (no offense to the shippers, it's just not my thing) - but my OTP of the show is Hoopstrade. :D I love those two so much, I only hope it can be canon one day.

I will warn you guys ahead of time that I'm not a huge fan of Moffat. But I love the show, I love the fandom and the fanfics, and I love the characters, (especially Molly, she's my favorite ^^), and I'd love to rejoin the forum. I can't promise I'll be around all the time, I'm in college and I work during breaks so I'm fairly busy, but I'll try to participate when I can, and try to get back into Sherlock hangman if that's still a thing that's going on.

Last edited by Jayie (January 10, 2015 5:58 am)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You're so nice
You're not good, you're not bad
You're just nice

I'm not good, I'm not nice
I'm just right
I'm the witch
You're the world" - The Witch, Into the Woods

January 10, 2015 7:32 am  #2

Re: Hello from a former visitor.

Welcome back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 10, 2015 8:22 am  #3

Nice to have you back 
Dive in as much as your REAL life allows you to, nothing wrong with that! I'm often quite busy myself, and then this is such a lovely place to relax.

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

January 10, 2015 9:23 am  #4

Well, I remember you, Jayie - thought even before I read this: Nice she's back 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 10, 2015 11:08 am  #5

Hello again! Welcome back!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 11, 2015 2:42 am  #6

Thanks guys. I can't be around all the time, but I'll try to show up every now and then.

And hi Harriet. I believe I remember you as well

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You're so nice
You're just nice

I'm just right
I'm the witch

January 11, 2015 12:02 pm  #7

Welcome back.

"The name's Sherlock Holmes and the address is 221B Baker Street."

January 11, 2015 12:13 pm  #8

And you had a different avatar back then. That is, if you had one at all, not sure   

Last edited by Harriet (January 11, 2015 12:14 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 11, 2015 12:27 pm  #9

Welcome back, Jayie, nice to see you. Have fun again. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 12, 2015 12:28 am  #10

Yeah, I had a black avatar with text on it - I replaced it with a gift someone drew for me. ^^

And thanks. Also, SusiGo, your username seems really familiar. I assume we met when I was here before?

"You're so nice
You're just nice

I'm just right
I'm the witch

January 12, 2015 12:13 pm  #11

hi

January 12, 2015 12:55 pm  #12

Welcome back!

Bathrooms and cold showers on the right.
Shock blankets and tea available on request but each member must provide their own THUD mattress.

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

Board footera