BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 18, 2012 11:31 am  #101

Re: Post Your Absence

Davina wrote:

Gute Reise!

sounds like an upset tummy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

July 21, 2012 2:04 am  #102

Off to Montana for vacation/holiday tomorrow. It's actually not burning hot there...  Have to get up at 4 am tomorrow morning for my flight, though  . Be back Friday if I don't have wifi there!

July 21, 2012 6:58 am  #103

Have a 'cool' time there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 23, 2012 10:43 am  #104

Hi guys. Just wanted you to know that I likely will not be posting as much over the next few days. My best friend died unexpectedly Friday night and obviously my thoughts have been elsewhere mostly with her and her family. Keep me in your prayers. Love, Janine

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disguise is always a self portrait

July 23, 2012 10:53 am  #105

I'm deeply sorry, my thoughts are with you, Janine.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 23, 2012 11:19 am  #106

Sentimental Pulse wrote:

Hi guys. Just wanted you to know that I likely will not be posting as much over the next few days. My best friend died unexpectedly Friday night and obviously my thoughts have been elsewhere mostly with her and her family. Keep me in your prayers. Love, Janine

All my love for you Janine. Receive a big hug from (almost) the other side of the world.

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

July 23, 2012 11:51 am  #107

Oh no, Janine.... I'm sending some positive engergy from Germany. MIght need it now.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 23, 2012 12:12 pm  #108

Oh that's dreadful Janine. Thoughts and prayers are with you and everyone else affected. Xx

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 23, 2012 9:48 pm  #109

My thoughts are with you and her loved ones, Janine.

July 24, 2012 6:16 am  #110

Janine, so very sorry for your loss.There is nothing worse than losing someone you love. Best wishes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

July 24, 2012 8:19 pm  #111

Sentimental Pulse wrote:

Janine, I'm so sorry for your loss.

July 25, 2012 5:36 am  #112

Oh  janine  I am so sorry to hear of your loss.  My  thoughts are with you and your friend's family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 28, 2012 3:19 pm  #113

Ladies and gentlemen, this is SusiGo speaking: Tomorrow I'll be off to Ottery St. Mary, er, Austria - yellow car - but I hope I'll be able to buy a SIM card for my webstick over there - yellow car - so that I can join you during my holidays. Please consider that I won't be able to post as regularly as usual - yellow car - but I'll do my very best. Thank you for your attention. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 28, 2012 3:37 pm  #114

I believe you have a relative who can stand in for you if necessary. Have fun!

July 28, 2012 3:39 pm  #115

The relative is coming with me 

July 28, 2012 3:48 pm  #116

I wish you relaxing holidays, Susi!
May your withdrawal symptoms be kept as low as  possible...

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 28, 2012 3:55 pm  #117

*Wipes tear from eye*
Oh, SusiGo...

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

July 28, 2012 4:33 pm  #118

Molly, lets hope she'll find a webstick for the lonesome evenings in the middle of nowhere...

And don't forget to fasten your seatbelt! And don't let anyone enter the flight deck - errr - cockpit.
Or as Carolyn would say:

The captain has turned on the signs,
so stow away bags of all kinds.
Then make sure your tray is folded away
and your seat back no longer reclines.

(btw: must be a lot of traffic around where you live?  )

Oh Himmel, wir sind schon ganz schön geschädigt, oder??

Last edited by Mattlocked (July 28, 2012 4:36 pm)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 28, 2012 4:49 pm  #119

Sorry, but... What's a Webstick?

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

July 28, 2012 4:55 pm  #120

Soooorry, false friend - in English it's called a modem stick. It looks like a USB stick. You put it into your laptop and use it to access the Internet when there's no WLAN available. Why do Germans always have to invent English sounding words no English speaker understands??

Mattlocked, hope you don't mind that I copied your yellow car idea  .
And, yes, we're damaged beyond repair by CP and other things.

Board footera