BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 19, 2012 1:29 pm  #1

Videos from John's Blog

For people who haven't found these & cannot see them on John's site.

Remember though, all the clues needed to solve the 'Fall' are in the actual episode. These are just extras for fans.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

March 19, 2012 1:35 pm  #2

Re: Videos from John's Blog

thank you very much Kazza

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

© unreasonablyme

I don't need a superheroes... I need hero just like Holmes. :3

March 19, 2012 2:09 pm  #3

By the way, for people not in England, those news readers are actual real newsreaders, which is just so cool. I love it! I watch them every day on Breakfast News so it's really quite hilarious to see them do this. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 21, 2012 12:44 am  #4

I didn't know about these videos! They're great. :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moriarty: "How hard do you find it? Having to say 'I don't know' ?"
Sherlock: "I don't know."
Moriarty: "Oh that's clever, that's very clever, awfully clever."

March 21, 2012 2:43 am  #5

Shenanigans wrote:

I didn't know about these videos! They're great. :D

Have you visited John's blog site &  Sherlock's etc?
Check them out in this thread:

http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=34

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

March 21, 2012 5:03 am  #6

Thanks a lot Kazza. I couldn't see those on the websites.

Board footera