BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 7, 2015 7:19 pm  #1181

Re: Let's talk all things lovely about Ben...

YAY!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 7, 2015 7:20 pm  #1182

okay. I hope it´s what he really wants and deserves.
howgh from me to that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

January 7, 2015 7:26 pm  #1183

hurraah!  I'm so happy for them!

January 7, 2015 7:26 pm  #1184

Wish that they would be both happy:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 7, 2015 7:26 pm  #1185

It's definitely what he wants and deserves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 7, 2015 7:27 pm  #1186

bb: not sure. but it´s his life, not ours. and not my business at all 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

January 7, 2015 7:29 pm  #1187

Huh?
He's been dying for kids for years

January 7, 2015 7:33 pm  #1188

of course, but I doubt he wanted this after a few months of a relationship...but maybe so. it´s his private life and I don´t care. I´m a fan of an actor and Sherlock series, not of Ben himself or his friend for I don´t know them at all. and I have my own life to think about 

January 7, 2015 7:34 pm  #1189

Since it's not a rumour anymore. When do you think is the baby due? If the latest dress isn't a optical illusion, there's already a babybump. And people usually don't announce pregancies before they are in 3. month.

nakahara wrote:

I just hope that the so called "fans" who spread nasty rumours about Ben and Sophie on Tumblr would stop now and find some more positive activities with which they would engage themselves.

I second that! Some people definitely need a life!

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

they aren't fans. ugh.

Just before I almost picked up my phone to call my best friend and tell her about it so we could squeal together. 
(yes, sad... I know...)

Exactly!
Not sad at all, you're (or we) happy that his biggest dream came true. Nothing wrong with that.

I have Kopfkino (is there an English expression for that? "mental cinema"?), where I see him sitting on their child's bed reading The Hobbit to her/him and does perfect voices, especially Smaug  and chasing "monsters" away at night.

That Cumbercupcake girl is so amazing and fast!

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

January 7, 2015 7:36 pm  #1190

Well.she's had since the last photos at least!

January 7, 2015 7:46 pm  #1191

Ivy wrote:

I have Kopfkino (is there an English expression for that? "mental cinema"?)

head canon? 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 7, 2015 7:47 pm  #1192

So the poor man is going to perform Hamlet and have a tiny one at home... at least he'll be in London! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 7, 2015 7:51 pm  #1193

Maybe he'll acquire ear plugs or even occupy a separate room for that time.
Before anybody accuses me of mindless gossip, Benedict has said that he really needs a good night's sleep to operate...
Hamlet will be demanding.
Then again, maybe they'll be one of these fortunate couples who have a baby that sleeps all night...
I have heard such babies exist, but neither of mine slept AT ALL!

January 7, 2015 7:54 pm  #1194

how many do you have, BB?

January 7, 2015 7:57 pm  #1195

Only 2..
Both high achievers...but they never slept until they went to school.

January 7, 2015 7:57 pm  #1196

Mum told me I was one of those rare babies... so apparently they are real 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 7, 2015 8:26 pm  #1197

besleybean wrote:

ne of these fortunate couples who have a baby that sleeps all night...
I have heard such babies exist, but neither of mine slept AT ALL!

They do exist, I am fortunate to have one at home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 7, 2015 8:28 pm  #1198

Herbal soothers? 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 7, 2015 8:30 pm  #1199

Wheee, I'm so happy for him! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 7, 2015 8:34 pm  #1200

Susi: I know people who use beer as a soother..

Board footera