BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 6, 2015 10:58 am  #21

Re: Here in the Rockies...

Hello and welcome to the forum Jeff! I've been to Colorado once. Flew into Denver and then onto Breckenridge. It was about 17 years ago now and those chairlifts without any safety bars were properly scary with a 2 1/2 year old and a 6 year old! Eek! High altitude! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 6, 2015 11:01 am  #22

My daughter's been raving about Justified so that's definitely on my 'to watch' list. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 6, 2015 4:40 pm  #23

Hey Davina,

Breckenridge has invested in new lifts and new gondolas - not quite as scary now!

You definitely want to watch Justified Seasons 1 & 2.

January 7, 2015 3:01 pm  #24

Welcome Jeff!
I was in Colorado in 2011 when I was on a tour with my choir. We had just been in Kansas so I remember falling asleep on the bus when we still was in Kansas and waking up two hours later surrounded by mountains in Colorado. It was so cool! We sang at a few places, but I mostly remember the Scandinavian Midsummer Festival in a small town called Evergreen. It was on of the most beautiful places I've ever been to!

Last edited by batchlock (January 7, 2015 3:02 pm)

Board footera