BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 5, 2015 7:19 pm  #36001

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

I think I sprained something from laughing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 5, 2015 7:23 pm  #36002

I love those glasses. And those expressions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 5, 2015 7:25 pm  #36003

The glasses are just the best.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 5, 2015 7:25 pm  #36004

What?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 5, 2015 7:49 pm  #36005

I'm sorry, but this was kinda hot.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 5, 2015 7:55 pm  #36006

Kinda hot yes... could someone photoshop some curls onto that man... the hair is honestly freaking me out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 5, 2015 7:55 pm  #36007

Odd, but I quite like it...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 5, 2015 8:01 pm  #36008

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

Kinda hot yes... could someone photoshop some curls onto that man... the hair is honestly freaking me out

I need to see a Sherlock pic photoshopped to Assange-white hair!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

January 5, 2015 8:03 pm  #36009

Ha.

January 5, 2015 8:05 pm  #36010

I think that pic is hot as hell. Forget about the white hair, concentrate on that look... holy crap...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

January 5, 2015 8:06 pm  #36011

REReader wrote:

I really hate the W photos (there are more from inside the magazine at their website)--if you look through the gallery, ALL the stars look weird, and not, IMO, in a good way.

Exactly my thoughts. They were probably meant to be "artsy", but they made all the stars look beyond ridiculous.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 5, 2015 8:23 pm  #36012

Usually I am notoriously good at zooming in on stuff in a pic... I can't explain it... I must have some trauma with hair like that. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 5, 2015 8:25 pm  #36013

I can't quite understand why they did his hair like that...

January 5, 2015 8:27 pm  #36014

Even though I prefer the curls, it was kinda hot. Especially that last one. I mean, he is gorgeous as Khan.

Last edited by Vhanja (January 5, 2015 8:27 pm)

Team Hudders!

January 5, 2015 8:27 pm  #36015

besleybean wrote:

I suspect they thought it was "high art". 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 5, 2015 8:28 pm  #36016

Tee Hee.

January 5, 2015 8:46 pm  #36017

besleybean wrote:

If you want an actual explaination, W magazine uses a certain kind of photography to push/shock people into having a reaction. That's the point of it. They have photographed celebrities of all sorts in all kinds of offbeat ways since the 60s. Some of it has stirred controversy. Anyway, beauty for beauty's sake isn't the point....but the joke is on them this time since they can't make Benedict look bad and he's already known to be a goofball.
google W classics if you want to see some of the other iconic images

January 5, 2015 8:47 pm  #36018

nakahara wrote:

besleybean wrote:

I suspect they thought it was "high art".  

Heh. You're probably right!

"Oh, you meant 'spectacularly ignorant' in a NICE way."

January 5, 2015 8:54 pm  #36019

I need some Sherlock curls as an antidote:

January 5, 2015 8:55 pm  #36020

oh yes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

Board footera