BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 4, 2015 11:49 am  #221

Re: Technical Help and Questions

Me too.

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

January 4, 2015 9:27 pm  #222

Oh, that's weird. It's actually working really quickly for me today. On Firefox.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 15, 2015 10:19 pm  #223

Hi there, can someone please tell me how to move a thread I started (which now has replies) to another forum?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 15, 2015 10:28 pm  #224

I think the administrator, Sherlock Holmes, can do it if you request it. 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 15, 2015 10:35 pm  #225

Okay thanks nakahara

Ask here, or PM?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 15, 2015 10:36 pm  #226

I think PM is better. 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 31, 2016 7:18 am  #227

Hey,
Is there a way to seach for active threads in the mobile version? I use it all the time on PC and miss it when logging in with my mobile.

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

October 31, 2016 5:00 pm  #228

It's kind of a pain, but no... not really I don't think.  Not unless you switch to the 'desktop format'.

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

October 31, 2016 9:16 pm  #229

Thank you! My mobile sort of keels over every second time I switch to desktop format when not on wlan, but it's bearable and I hope I'll have proper Internet at home soon

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

November 4, 2016 1:09 pm  #230

Some avatars seem to be missing, as does the banners at the top and the bottom of the side... is that for everyone or is something up with my laptop? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 27, 2016 4:49 pm  #231

Hi. Can someone delete my profile?

November 27, 2016 5:13 pm  #232

Done!

January 3, 2017 10:28 pm  #233

I'm sure this has been asked and answered many times, but I can't find it, sorry.  Can you tell me how to add a photo to my messages?  Like a sig line, but a photo that will appear each time I post. I did this many months ago and then took it down.  Now when I tried again to put up a photo,  the system says the info is too large, tells me it has to be less than 800 characters or lines, I forget which.  Thanks for any help you can give me.

January 4, 2017 6:52 am  #234

ancientsgate wrote:

I'm sure this has been asked and answered many times, but I can't find it, sorry.  Can you tell me how to add a photo to my messages?  Like a sig line, but a photo that will appear each time I post. I did this many months ago and then took it down.  Now when I tried again to put up a photo,  the system says the info is too large, tells me it has to be less than 800 characters or lines, I forget which.  Thanks for any help you can give me.

If you upload the picture on www.tinypic.com you can resize the picture to a more fitting size if it's the size that is the problem. I hope that helps?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 4, 2017 2:20 pm  #235

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

ancientsgate wrote:

If you upload the picture on www.tinypic.com you can resize the picture to a more fitting size if it's the size that is the problem. I hope that helps?

I can try that. But will the photo show up in a reasonable size in my messages?  I've seen people with very large sig line photos here.

January 4, 2017 3:58 pm  #236

You can chose the size you want it to be when you upload it there, so if you chose a smaller size, it should be fine I think

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 4, 2017 8:48 pm  #237

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

You can chose the size you want it to be when you upload it there, so if you chose a smaller size, it should be fine I think

Thanks!

Board footera