BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 22, 2012 4:00 am  #1

How's your eyesight?

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

July 22, 2012 4:46 am  #2

Re: How's your eyesight?

uh, that should come with a warning! ;) funny how perception can be fooled..

July 22, 2012 5:29 am  #3

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

July 22, 2012 5:31 am  #4

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

July 22, 2012 5:39 am  #5

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

July 22, 2012 5:46 am  #6

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

July 22, 2012 5:49 am  #7

If these are interesting & you'd like to understand more about how the eyes and the mind can play tricks on you:

Great explanations of how it works

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

Board footera