BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 29, 2014 10:27 am  #35821

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

I wonder what Martin is doing in a backround. 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 29, 2014 10:37 am  #35822

Practically a Satan incarnate:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 29, 2014 10:59 am  #35823

Well in school they did call me a satanist... and right now I don't mind. 

*Wipes away the drool*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

December 29, 2014 11:35 am  #35824

Beautiful man.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 29, 2014 12:13 pm  #35825

Oh, nakahara, I just LOVE your monster.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

December 29, 2014 12:17 pm  #35826

He's not a monster!
(Stamps foot).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 29, 2014 3:40 pm  #35827

Wow, Sherlock overdose! 

*sighs*

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

December 29, 2014 4:17 pm  #35828

Young Lucifer was a star shining most brigtly on an evening sky.
I wouldn´t mind if he had this face:

December 29, 2014 4:35 pm  #35829

He's my sweet monster... 

gosh look at that neck... those marks on it... *bites tongue*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

December 29, 2014 4:47 pm  #35830

Who is cuter in a flat cap? 

Bitte nicht so drängeln, wir sind hier bei der Arbeit und nicht auf der Flucht!
Please don´t push, we are at work and not on the run.

December 29, 2014 4:55 pm  #35831

a little bit Sherlock for the day

December 29, 2014 4:58 pm  #35832

Neferu wrote:

Who is cuter in a flat cap? 

Wow, he has a little helper! So lovely! 

December 29, 2014 5:05 pm  #35833

I wish I would be a violine 

December 29, 2014 5:27 pm  #35834

Me too. 

December 29, 2014 5:45 pm  #35835

Hm, interesting - his hair doesn't seem to be dyed all black, just darker. I can still see some auburn in this pic.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

December 29, 2014 6:14 pm  #35836

Lovely pic!

I also like this one:

December 29, 2014 6:22 pm  #35837

Slurp!

December 29, 2014 6:22 pm  #35838

I think I found my new sig... OMG. 

(I hope it's okay I borrow the gif?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

December 29, 2014 6:24 pm  #35839

I don´t think it would be a problem. Sherlock does not complain. 

December 29, 2014 6:31 pm  #35840

Just thought I'd say goodbye to my old sig... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera