BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 26, 2014 7:55 pm  #35781

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Pilot?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 26, 2014 8:23 pm  #35782

Yes, the pilot. 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 26, 2014 9:30 pm  #35783

He really does make pale look sexy and handsome! I never really cared much for the pumped up tanned male models...

Ben is just my cup of tea... and what a brew he is! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

December 27, 2014 1:37 am  #35784

This is the cutest!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

December 27, 2014 8:09 am  #35785

Aww, that's lovely!  Is that Rupert Graves?  And Benedict with Sherlock hair, but looking so not-Sherlock!

December 27, 2014 8:24 am  #35786

Yep about 5 years ago...that little girl will be a bit bigger now!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 27, 2014 10:38 am  #35787

Vhanja wrote:

This is the cutest!

So lovely

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

December 27, 2014 1:16 pm  #35788

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 27, 2014 8:58 pm  #35789

Nice

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

December 27, 2014 9:56 pm  #35790

*sigh*

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

December 28, 2014 2:18 pm  #35791

Worried over something, Benedict?
Come to me, I´ll make it better! 

December 28, 2014 2:20 pm  #35792

He's such a professional.
He's possibly discussing the finer points of a line or move

December 28, 2014 3:38 pm  #35793

*Sighs with pure joy*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

December 28, 2014 4:21 pm  #35794

Deep, hypnotising look that can get you into a trance:

December 28, 2014 4:59 pm  #35795

*falls limply into her seat*

oh my...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

December 28, 2014 5:37 pm  #35796

Young nurse in action:

December 28, 2014 5:44 pm  #35797

Loveliest nurse I've ever seen. 

Team Hudders!

December 28, 2014 6:01 pm  #35798

Sherlock would make a terrible nurse .

December 28, 2014 6:09 pm  #35799

He does well for John.

December 28, 2014 6:11 pm  #35800

Liberty wrote:

Sherlock would make a terrible nurse .

Why do you think so? 

Board footera