BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 25, 2013 10:53 am  #41

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas to you all 

December 25, 2013 1:56 pm  #42

Titania wrote:

Joyeux Noël à tous

I love it! Merry Christmas! ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

December 25, 2013 2:25 pm  #43

Wee Fish Ewe A Mare Egrets Moose Pana Hippo Gnu Deer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

December 25, 2013 2:48 pm  #44

Looks like someone's been in the Christmas spirit already XD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

December 25, 2013 4:12 pm  #45

tonnaree wrote:

Wee Fish Ewe A Mare Egrets Moose Pana Hippo Gnu Deer.

We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

December 25, 2013 8:45 pm  #46

Yay!!! It's christmas!!!! Well, for 3 more hours anyway!! Hope everyone had a lovely day!!! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

December 25, 2013 10:14 pm  #47

Molly! You're back! Have you been to Tibet? Merry Xmas!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 28, 2013 6:38 pm  #48

Thanks Davina!! And no, sadly not, I've been stuck in the county of opportunity doing GCSE stuff and music exams!! I thought after all that I deserved a break!! 
Plus I missed you guys too much 

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

December 23, 2014 3:33 pm  #49

Merry Christmas, everyone. Have a wonderful time. Xx

"The name's Sherlock Holmes and the address is 221B Baker Street."

December 23, 2014 3:45 pm  #50

Merry Christmas, all! Hope your Christmas will be as warm and cuddly as John's jumper!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

December 23, 2014 4:13 pm  #51

Nice idea to resuscitate this thread. Merry Christmas to you all! 
barachiki:
"It is for an experiment! He has seven more of them. He isn’t going to miss one!"

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 23, 2014 6:28 pm  #52

Good old barachiki!

Merry, nice and peaceful Christmas to everyone. May the happiness stick to you and unpleasant accidents shy away from you. 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 23, 2014 8:33 pm  #53

Mr. Cumby is also getting into the spirit, putting his Christmas blazer on.

Last edited by Vhanja (December 23, 2014 8:33 pm)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

December 23, 2014 10:16 pm  #54

Merry Christmas everyone!

Thank you for a wonderful year spent here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

December 24, 2014 12:26 am  #55

Merry xmas 圣诞快乐 feliz navidad.

And for those of us who happen to be atheist/agnostic happy holiday; happy winter solstice; happy yule.

December 24, 2014 5:05 am  #56

saturnR wrote:

Merry xmas 圣诞快乐 feliz navidad.

And for those of us who happen to be atheist/agnostic happy holiday; happy winter solstice; happy yule.

*raises glass in cheers to*  And to all of you as well!   Been a great year on here.
(but holy moly, those are some handsome presents up there that helped make the year great…)  ;D

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

December 24, 2014 6:11 am  #57

Merry and peaceful Christmas to all of you - wherever you are!

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 24, 2014 1:43 pm  #58

Merry Christmas to you all guys

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

December 24, 2014 1:49 pm  #59

Wow, Tobe, that's so cute!! And so.... christmassy! 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

December 24, 2014 6:50 pm  #60

Merry Christmas to all of you! *-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

Board footera